2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my precious!

u9yzysud.jpg

Will have the good pics uploaded this evening!

that nate is such a tease. That headcover looks mean

Im practicing holding a THP TV mic. I am working on interview questions. And making these 1st tee announcements so good that anybody not nervous should be checked for a pulse.

IM EXCITED!

Love it! :D

My prep is not going well..spring is late, courses have been open about a week or so, but I'll peak when I need to!

I just wanted to catch up on this with a quick question. Has everyone recieved their equipment and started playing with it? I know I saw a lot of Callaway coming in last week. Is everyone else set to go?
Most of the talk about the equipment we've received has been taking place in each thread accordingly. I've updated the X Hot Pro driver thread and the Odyssey White Hot pro thread over the past week or so.

Haha NATE! Good thing we are best friends and Ive seen the club hehe

Prep has finally started weathers been so bad around here I don't feel like I've been able to get in a groove. Working on short game a lot.

That head cover is awesome Nate! I can't wait to see more pics.
Agreed, it has that darth vader awesomeness quality to it!

Thats such a tease Nate! Lets see the rest!

Looks good Nate! Can't wait to see what's underneath there.

Nice Nate!

I promise, first thing when I get back...........the iphone just won't do it justice.

I already covered some of my prep today in the Range/Practice thread, isn't that the thread to post in anyways about this topic? http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ctice-Thread&p=2169692&viewfull=1#post2169692

Quick summary of where I am: scores have been decent for this early in the season. I'm more accurate with my irons/hybrids than last year, but distances are a little shorter which is bothering me. Driver runs hot and cold, but that's normal for me. My short game is pathetic right now, need to put a lot of work into that.

I wanted some talk in the actual thread. As long as it doesn't turn to banter there is no harm in posting in here.

-----------

I was thinking about the group picture with all the bags and scripting we will all have. It will be a great keep sake for all of us.

I was thinking about the group picture with all the bags and scripting we will all have. It will be a great keep sake for all of us.

I had last years printed and framed and it's on my wall at home.

As I said before, I kick myself that I didn't get one of the pin flags and have everyone sign it like a few others did.

As I said before, I kick myself that I didn't get one of the pin flags and have everyone sign it like a few others did.
I want to do exactly that!!! 4 sure!

I plan on doing the same this year with the flag. Gonna get one from Caledonia this time. I'm then gonna get both flags, group pics from last year plus this year and the sketch Bob gave me into a big frame. I think it will be something really cool to have

Ok, pics have been posted in the Xtreme thread! I'm calling her Black Beauty cause thats exactly what she is. Amazing driver with the udesign. Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf!

Crown_zpsca24a1f6.jpg

I plan on doing the same this year with the flag. Gonna get one from Caledonia this time. I'm then gonna get both flags, group pics from last year plus this year and the sketch Bob gave me into a big frame. I think it will be something really cool to have

i've been saving stuff already i want to do a shadow box deal for the MC get a bunch of cool stuff and put it all together and match the finish to my putter rack hang it up next to it. its gonna be awesome....

NATE I LOVE YOUR DRIVER!

I didn't get a flag last year gonna get 1 from each course this year and have team Hackers sign both. To have one for last year too. Then a yardage book from each course and have all the MCers sign those.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Looks great Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back