2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting closer all the time!! Less than 90 days to Media Day!

J40 wedges are awesome too guys, have fun with the process of determining what to get and once you get them you'll love them.

awesome stuff in here today! it is getting close things should be taking off i think here very soon for everyone still lots of stuff to get and lots of games to improve!

J40 wedges are awesome too guys, have fun with the process of determining what to get and once you get them you'll love them.

Putters, drivers and wedges MC oh my. Excitement for sure!

I already covered some of my prep today in the Range/Practice thread, isn't that the thread to post in anyways about this topic? http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ctice-Thread&p=2169692&viewfull=1#post2169692

Quick summary of where I am: scores have been decent for this early in the season. I'm more accurate with my irons/hybrids than last year, but distances are a little shorter which is bothering me. Driver runs hot and cold, but that's normal for me. My short game is pathetic right now, need to put a lot of work into that.

Dude, you are long enough that taking distances down little for more accuracy could just make you deadly out there. I would not worry about it if I were you.

It is fun to see how much work everyone has put in but painful at the same time because the weather has prevented my from hitting the range or playing a round. Maybe only a week or two out but I have the outing to look forward too and I have been doing what I can inside to get ready.

Weather has been carp here too buddy. Normally by now I have been wearing shorts for 6 weeks and this year I have worn shorts once. Plus it seems like it has rained or been overcast every day for the last month. What the heck happened to global warming?

I wanted some talk in the actual thread. As long as it doesn't turn to banter there is no harm in posting in here.

-----------

I was thinking about the group picture with all the bags and scripting we will all have. It will be a great keep sake for all of us.

That is going to be an awesome site. 32 staff bags all lined up with guys in scripted clothing behind.

Ok, pics have been posted in the Xtreme thread! I'm calling her Black Beauty cause thats exactly what she is. Amazing driver with the udesign. Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf!

Crown_zpsca24a1f6.jpg

That looks like a real beauty Nate.

Well it's finally here, I put the pics up in the thread!!! Big thanks to Cobra, they went above and beyond and got us our customer shaft choices, how freakin' amazing. If it weren't for the snow I wouldn't have gone back to work. Hopefully it melts in the next couple days.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...iver-Preview&p=2173846&viewfull=1#post2173846

Sorry about the snow Icey, but that is one sweet looking driver bro.

BOOM! Tour rep PM...ITS WEDGE TIME!

Sweet...love me some wedges.

Dude, you are long enough that taking distances down little for more accuracy could just make you deadly out there. I would not worry about it if I were you.

Weather has been carp here too buddy. Normally by now I have been wearing shorts for 6 weeks and this year I have worn shorts once. Plus it seems like it has rained or been overcast every day for the last month. What the heck happened to global warming?

That is going to be an awesome site. 32 staff bags all lined up with guys in scripted clothing behind.

That looks like a real beauty Nate.

Sorry about the snow Icey, but that is one sweet looking driver bro.

Sweet...love me some wedges.

Snow bad. Driver good!

Siri speaks for me!

More equipment coming in and excitement all across the board. Awesome guys!!!!

Ok, pics have been posted in the Xtreme thread! I'm calling her Black Beauty cause thats exactly what she is. Amazing driver with the udesign. Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf!

Crown_zpsca24a1f6.jpg

That sucker looks mean! Will kill some fools out on the course. Black Beauty the widow maker.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

A little Cobra sweetness at the Lambrecht house today!

image-1_zps8c17296f.jpg

image-1_zpsbfb88044.jpg

What a sick looking shaft too.

Final thought, I love the slogan on the bag. Cool stuff that works, awesome

The Cobra drivers are looking great with several deliveries today.

What a sick looking shaft too.

Final thought, I love the slogan on the bag. Cool stuff that works, awesome

That is the first time I saw the slogan from Cobra as well. Between that and "Golf Made Easy" I really think they are on a roll.

Sexy driver lambro!

The beast came in, and looking slick. Other pics in the appropriate thread:
4-IMG_6464_zpse8766715.jpg

I love the blue! What a great choice. The white shaft looks great too!

Guys going to be bombing it in the MC

A little Cobra sweetness at the Lambrecht house today!

image-1_zps8c17296f.jpg

image-1_zpsbfb88044.jpg

Looks great man. I'm jealous of the blue pro head. Excited that you got your driver in. Can't wait to see it at the outing

Cobra thread is hot today....

DSC01000.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back