2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambro, your combo came in awesome man! What a looker!

JT, i expect Black tie boooombs!!!

TyNo, I fully expected early previews.. Sad panda.. What a fantastic looking driver though.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the Morgan cup participants. You guys are killing it so far this year. Keeping the entire forum involved, spreading the word about equipment, sharing your thought through put the process. It's been awesome so far. Good luck with your prep work in the final two months. This being my first year following along you've set an example of what it's like to be "all-in".

Wow Lambro! That thing is freaking awesome. Yours too tnolan. I'm generally a very conservative guy when it comes to clothes and colors, but I gotta say, I'd rock one of those bad boys in heartbeat. They're just too cool.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the Morgan cup participants. You guys are killing it so far this year. Keeping the entire forum involved, spreading the word about equipment, sharing your thought through put the process. It's been awesome so far. Good luck with your prep work in the final two months. This being my first year following along you've set an example of what it's like to be "all-in".

We all appreciate it....it's forum members like yourself that get involved that make it easier to do.

We appreciate all your participation as well, this event would not be the same if it were not for the forum members getting more involved also!

Just checking out all the driver pics, I will have to head to the specific forums to check out some more but they are all looking sweet! We are going to have so many variations in color and style this year from everyone's drivers it is going to be spectacular during media day!

Once again mother nature didn't help my MC prep, about 38*, Rain and 30 mph gusts. Not ideal, but needed to put in the reps when I can!

Its funny how perception changes. When I first saw the Amp Cell stuff I laughed and called it stupid, but now I own one and everytime I look at them I just think how gorgeous they are.

Keep the stuff coming guys, I get as excited about this new equipment as you guys do

So awesome to read posts like this, one of the most fun things in this whole experience is to be able to share it with the whole forum!

Its funny how perception changes. When I first saw the Amp Cell stuff I laughed and called it stupid, but now I own one and everytime I look at them I just think how gorgeous they are.

Keep the stuff coming guys, I get as excited about this new equipment as you guys do

It really is! I can just say that I own a red driver. I hated the color from pictures. Then I saw it in person and it did not bother me. Once I hit the club, I thought it looked awesome lol

It really is! I can just say that I own a red driver. I hated the color from pictures. Then I saw it in person and it did not bother me. Once I hit the club, I thought it looked awesome lol

I never ever thought I would have owned a Blue driver... Some weird looks from people on the first tee, but I dont even care. It is a BOMBER.

I never ever thought I would have owned a Blue driver... Some weird looks from people on the first tee, but I dont even care. It is a BOMBER.

Never judge a book by its cover and done sleep on the 2013 lines of the Morgan Cup sponsors.

Never judge a book by its cover and done sleep on the 2013 lines of the Morgan Cup sponsors.

I am repping a couple of them and couldnt be happier. Freddie, you know my thoughts on the line of clubs you are playing

I wasn't interested in the Udesign from Callaway until we were told it was available to us. Then i was all over it haha

I've been working on my first tee jitters and had a few dry runs this weekend. I'm pleased with how I am making progress. The jitters never go away but managing them has been awesome for me.

I've been working on my first tee jitters and had a few dry runs this weekend. I'm pleased with how I am making progress. The jitters never go away but managing them has been awesome for me.
Good to hear, Thain. I've never had a problem hitting in front of people, but having stood on the first tee last year at the MC, I can honestly say that this one will have me a bit jittery.

We'll take your tee shot... :act-up:

I'm not so worried about first tee jitters (which I know there will be), but rather how to stop the bleeding if my swing goes wrong. As optimistic as I want to be, I find it hard to believe I'm going to play great golf the entire weekend. I've got to figure out how to quickly get back on track if I get off track.

I think a big key will be not to let myself have more than 1 bad hole.

I certainly had the first-tee jitters in Ohio, but hit a decent tee shot. I hope I can do the same in Myrtle.

That first tee is going to be really tough this year with JB doing the intros....GG did a great job...but you know Josh will be a little more brutal than she could. Plus there are 8 more guys there this year and probably even more volunteers. Good thing that first fairway at TrueBlue is wide enough to land a plane on!

I am going to put in for a little vacation time at work and come hang out, I think. Being under 2 hours away, I'd feel like I was cheating myself if I didn't.

Are any more volunteers needed? I would be happy to lend a hand if needed.

I am going to put in for a little vacation time at work and come hang out, I think. Being under 2 hours away, I'd feel like I was cheating myself if I didn't.

Always.....send GG a private message and tell her you would like to volunteer, we would love to have you there!

That is great to hear!! Looking forward to meeting you there!!

Excellent!!!! You Da Man!!

I need to work on my first tee jitters too. I've been trying to focus more on the first tee, but sometimes I just dont give it the attention it deserves.

I was much easier being in one of the last groups. Just need to take a deep breath and go through your normal routine. Then walk away from the ball like you split the fairway just like you planned no matter what actually happens.

Just read this, hope it works out for you to come down and help out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back