2013 NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Well I'm 4 for 5 but I know I got the next one wrong. Went with Jordan at 6 so I'll go ahead and say I'm 4 for 6. Still solid. Be nice if Flyod goes here to get him off the board since that was my one miss.

That Lions D-Line. Oh My Lord. It's scary.

Cleveland not wasting time....here goes Geno

Nerfny is watching this one closely. Bills fan.

If you pick a QB, I will lol. None of them deserve to even be talked about for a 1st round pick.

imagine starting only 9 games in your career and being the number 5 player taken?

Lane Johnson's upside? He's an O-lineman. Not like he's going to be a playmaker for years to come. Call me crazy, but I don't see a whole ton of upside there.

This x1000.

Just saw someone suggest the Browns pre-draft Clowney. That would be a good move.

If you pick a QB, I will lol. None of them deserve to even be talked about for a 1st round pick.

Geno still in play for Buffalo.

Wow, Mingo at 6?!?

Wow, Mingo

Crazy to see not a single WR, QB, or RB has yet to go yet.

Oh lord

3-6. Had Mingo going to the Saints.

I think Mike Glennon will be a very solid NFL QB, but that's obviously just my opinion.

Well I had a feeling Cleveland was going to go DE. Too bad Miami traded up for Jordan because I bet they would of gone for him if he was there at 6. Boo Oakland and Miami haha.

Which one does she want?

she just wants a QB. Hates that they just seem to always kick the can down the road. Not thrilled with Kolb and Buffalo hasn't had a good QB season since Bledsoe's first year with them.

Ouch, 4 for 8. Never hear any rumblings about Mingo to Cleveland. Jets are gonna be seriously PO'd

Only In Cleveland....

Mingo...dand I'm screwed

Lets go Bills

Noticed the pass rushers are going a little earlier than expected. With the new rules the only way you can really stop the good QB's is getting pressure with as few guys as possible.

I have said it for a few weeks now. I believe that the Syracuse QB will end up being one of the best QBs in this draft.

Cooper, good pick

Back