2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Just signed up, looking forward to giving this a shot.

Is it too late to join?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

FYI: there ar two tournaments this weekend. To choose golfers for both tournaments, follow these steps.

1. Go to your team page

2. Select your golfers for the Cadillac Championship and save. The page will default to this tournament.

3. Click on the tournament 8 link.

4. Select your golfers for the Puerto Rico Open and save.

Bump. Thanks for the clarification.

FYI: there ar two tournaments this weekend. To choose golfers for both tournaments, follow these steps.

1. Go to your team page

2. Select your golfers for the Cadillac Championship and save. The page will default to this tournament.

Man I'm glad I saw this. I totally would have left money on the table by not picking for the PR Open.

Man I'm glad I saw this. I totally would have left money on the table by not picking for the PR Open.

Thanks for the heads up and saving me from falling from 73rd place to who knows. Completely forgot about the Puerto Rico Open. And here I was thinking I was being proactive and picking my guys on Tuesday.

Did anyone else use about $50,000 of the $2,000,000 we were alloted for the PR Open?

Thanks for the heads up and saving me from falling from 73rd place to who knows. Completely forgot about the Puerto Rico Open. And here I was thinking I was being proactive and picking my guys on Tuesday.

Did anyone else use about $50,000 of the $2,000,000 we were alloted for the PR Open?

No problemo! I laughed at the allowance if it wasn't for KJ Choi I would have spent about that! Lol

1. Go to your team page

Glad I saw this! I could not figure out how to do both teams!!!!

Got my picks set. Need a big week to get back up closer. Here goes nothin!

Im all set for the weekend. Should be some great golf.

I forgot to set my team for the PR Open. Carp.

Also I am having trouble with logging in to fantasy on my laptop from Chrome. It works just fine on my desktop but since I don't have the desktop hard wired at the moment all I have is the laptop and it won't let me log in. It tells me that if I am trying to access a private league that this is not the spot to do it, or something like that. Both username and password are correct. Any help?

I forgot to set my team for the PR Open. Carp.

Also I am having trouble with logging in to fantasy on my laptop from Chrome. It works just fine on my desktop but since I don't have the desktop hard wired at the moment all I have is the laptop and it won't let me log in. It tells me that if I am trying to access a private league that this is not the spot to do it, or something like that. Both username and password are correct. Any help?

Does the same thing for me on my laptop at work. It has to do with your cookies settings. I can't change mine at work so I'm SOL there. Funny thing is I can access it using IE on the same laptop.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Does the same thing for me on my laptop at work. It has to do with your cookies settings. I can't change mine at work so I'm SOL there. Funny thing is I can access it using IE on the same laptop.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I got it to work.

I just hope that since I forgot to set the Puerto Rico Open that all the ones I have there dont count for a start. That would be really terrible.

Why isn't 2nd tourney updating?

I'm sure it's nothing. Not the first time it's happened.

WGC: 43rd
Puerto Rico: 44th

Up 19 spots overall.

Stayed in 7th, but lost ground to the guy in 1st. Need to start putting together some big weeks

Moved up to 117. Yes.

Had what I thought was a terrible weekend between the two tourneys but I managed to limp up 5 spots to 28. Everybody must have had a rough one.

Not a great week for me but didn't drop any places still at 30th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Didn't think my week was that awful, but I did drop 15 spots in the standings, to 43rd. I need a winner one of these days.

Didn't think my week was that awful, but I did drop 15 spots in the standings, to 43rd. I need a winner one of these days.
I don't have a single winner.

WGC: 43rd
Puerto Rico: 44th

Up 19 spots overall.

I wish there was a place that told you where you were without going through the page that shows your spot with all the players on your team for the tournament.

Something more like the overall standings page, where your position is highlighted.

Back