2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Well it was a good two week run, fell out of the top spot this week, only down to 5, better make some better picks this week.

I wish there was a place that told you where you were without going through the page that shows your spot with all the players on your team for the tournament.

Something more like the overall standings page, where your position is highlighted.

I'm confused as to what exactly you're wanting.

Moved up to 4th with a pretty solid week. So far I've been two for two with Tiger so he has a lot to do with my success.

Is there no way to see my standings per individual tournaments? I see my overall improved 11 spots, but would like to see individual results for the two tourneys this weekend.

Is there no way to see my standings per individual tournaments? I see my overall improved 11 spots, but would like to see individual results for the two tourneys this weekend.

Click on 'Standings', then Choose the week number. This week was numbers 7 & 8. I can see Jesse and ATLGolfer took the crown this week in the 2 tourneys.

Click on 'Standings', then Choose the week number. This week was numbers 7 & 8. I can see Jesse and ATLGolfer took the crown this week in the 2 tourneys.

Thanks, that worked. #46 and 50 something, kind of got raped the last 10 holes as players moved around. (Thanks Strick, lol).

Not a great weekend on the picks. Think I dropped like 30 spots or something. This next week is not looking to good either. Ready for the big tournaments to start as I seem to be leaving the best players off the list every week. Dont want to use up the big names early, but in the mean time I'm getting killed every week.

Did better than I expected this week - didn't have Tiger or Stricker - but still managed 6 in top twenty. Came 3rd on Puerto Rican - which helped. Actually wentt up a few spots - but need to pick a winner soon!

ouchy, I had 4 of top 18 but went back from 120 to 124....#fail

I'm finally moving in the right direction for now. And I've earned more than what I trail the leaders by.

I forgot to pick a lineup for the PR tourney and still managed to move up from 54 to 24. Ill take it!

Big moving week for me. 97th to 62nd!

103rd to 82nd. Finally a little bit of improvement.

Ugh, another week of dropping 5-10 places.

All the big moves this week are likely to be from having so few members getting very low / no totals from not setting a PR lineup. Sadly, I set both lineups and still suck.

Went backwards VERY fast. Picked all through the field for the Cadillac, stuck with mainly higher-price guys for Puerto Rico...which was the exact opposite of a winning strategy this week. PR was a crapshoot, and the big guns peformed at the WGC.

Crap! Thought I had such a good week but dropped 5 spots. Didn't realize I had to set PR lines as well. Lesson learned I suppose. As Rory would say "I'm building character".

Forgot the 2nd tier tourney and for some reason neglected to pick Tiger. I win the doubleidiot award of the week.

I had a pretty good jump this week. From triple digits in the rankings back up to 56. Hopefully I can keep moving in the right direction here on out.

And the falling continues, I really need to get back to early season form picking!!!

Dropped down another few places to 107. :banghead:

Moved up to 4th with a pretty solid week. So far I've been two for two with Tiger so he has a lot to do with my success.

Nice, I am 0-2 when I picked Tiger :banghead:

On a side note, I was big winner with Puerto Rico Open and decent with WGC which moved me into the double digits for the first time this year, all the way to 67!!

Back