2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Moved up 4 spots to 31, but fell to 4 million+ behind the leaders. Sheesh.

Boom big jump from 41-24! Finished in 4th for this tournament.

Ha! I cracked the top 62.

Still in 8th place.....Sergio WDing probably kept me from moving a couple of spots

Moved up from 18th to 9th place after winning this week's tournament. Tiger, Rose & Keegan in the top 3 sure helped.

Moved up from 18th to 9th place after winning this week's tournament. Tiger, Rose & Keegan in the top 3 sure helped.

Nice job! Dropped from 24th to 26th and I picked Tiger! Webb and Brandt missing the cut hurt! Oh well, there is always next week!

Had a pretty good showing.....and dropped from 60 to 79

Moving on up...to 109. Slowing moving up. Would love to crack the top 100 haha

99 to 78 this week. If the cycle remains the same, it will be back down to 99 next week.

Moved up a few spots with Tiger finishing 1 and Rose at 2

It is. Screenshot from my phone.

y9anupeq.jpg

Interesting. It won't log in on my phone. I type my username and password then it just stays on the login page.

Interesting. It won't log in on my phone. I type my username and password then it just stays on the login page.

I've had that same issue, can only check mine from desktops

I gave up even trying to use my phone.

How is Thorbjorn Olesen only $20,000? Deal I'm starting him whenever I'm tight on funds

P4B and myself rocking inside the top 5 for Team Paradise!

Moved to 77th. 12 spots cause Rickie dunked two at the end & Sergio bailed all together!

Second place this week! WooHoo!

Up 30 some spots to 56th. Only 5.2 million behind the leader, hahaha.

HELP! I am locked out of my account for :"Your account has been locked out because of a maximum number of incorrect login attempts. You will NOT be able to login until you contact a site administrator and have your account unlocked. Please contact us atsupport@buzzfantasyleagues.com
I am sending email now, but the password is remembered by the browser! All I ever do is hit enter & I am in... I need to make my picks!

HELP! I am locked out of my account for :"Your account has been locked out because of a maximum number of incorrect login attempts. You will NOT be able to login until you contact a site administrator and have your account unlocked. Please contact us atsupport@buzzfantasyleagues.com
I am sending email now, but the password is remembered by the browser! All I ever do is hit enter & I am in... I need to make my picks!

And unlocked so fast courtesy of Buzz! HHJJ now!

Cracked the top 100. Watch out, I'm making my move. :banana:

Moved up 2 spots and just outside the top 50. Just missed a big week this last week and its major week now. Going to get interesting.

Finished 8th for the week and moved up 20 (easy to do from the back of the pack). Hitting my groove for major season!!

Moved up a few more spots to 82nd. That's like 3 or 4 positive weeks in a row, so I need to continue that for the Masters.

Still sitting in 80th.....have not moved in like a month.

Back