2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Luke Donald won Transitions
Rory has won the Masters.

You have me questioning my sanity.....Rory won the Masters? In which country?? LOL

You have me questioning my sanity.....Rory won the Masters? In which country?? LOL

Whoops. That was a mistake. It was supposed to say Honda (another early tourney), and I was typing Masters in an email at the same time.

I have my team set... Not sure how I feel about it, but I am not changing it. Last time I did that I took out an eventual winner.

I'm trying to get to my team but the links won't work. Tried it in both Safari and Explorer? Thoughts?

Moved up 1 spot to 7th after another good showing. Sucked seeing Hair Hoffman flame out like he did.

Donald T3
Hoffman T6
Horschel T9
Cink T24
Clark T24
Dufner T35
Weekley T42
Furyk T42
Snedeker T59
English MC

This was a wild week of fantasy. Glad Donald is looking a little better and even though Hoffman wasn't on my roster I hated watching him bust.

I moved up one spot this week, Donald and Streelman helped. I didn't have anyone miss the cut but when 91 players make it through you would hope that happens.

I picked my first winner of the season. 18th place for the week and went from 43rd to 33rd and made up $700K on first place. Still a long way back though.

HUGE week for me, went from 125 to 105

Was 7th overall this week with GMAC and Donald...would have done better too if Horschel hadnt wet the bed on the last 2 holes

I've come so far from 4 weeks ago. I was 107 now I'm 51.

Outside the top 50 for the first time in a while. Not happy about it.

I'm edging up ever so slightly. At 72nd now. Still have only picked one winner and that was Tiger at BayHill, when everyone else had him on their team too.

Damn, I had ALL TEN of my dudes in the money.....it was just lousy money. :bulgy-eyes:

Dropped ten to 27

10th on the week moved me up 12 to 60th. Need to keep moving up!

I blew it this week and didn't update my team. I realized it Thursday morning, but by then it was too late.

And this as I got to #12.

Ugghhhh. Time to redeem myself this week!! Updating my team tomorrow night before I forget!

#8 on the week was a huge step in the right direction for me.

Gaine 27 spots and up to 42nd place by picking the winner and a bunch of other high finishers. Blind squirrel found a nut yay.

Gaine 27 spots and up to 42nd place by picking the winner and a bunch of other high finishers. Blind squirrel found a nut yay.

I picked GMAC and Luke Donald and few other decent finishers and moved all the way to 132nd..haha Why do I bother?

Ouch lol. I didn't even know it went that far down!

Outside the top 50 for the first time in a while. Not happy about it.
You suck! hahaha

I can say that because I am ahead of you this week for a change. Going to get that in while I can! hehehe

Next we I'll likely be back to my normal fantasy golf suckage.

Ouch lol. I didn't even know it went that far down!
Bazinga!

WOW! So this is what picking a good team feels like. Got 3rd for the week. Moved up about 25 spots. Still 4.9mill behind the leader. It's a marathon. Keep telling yourself that.

WOW! So this is what picking a good team feels like. Got 3rd for the week. Moved up about 25 spots. Still 4.9mill behind the leader. It's a marathon. Keep telling yourself that.

We're not even halfway throough yet! The leaders can suck as bad the rest of the way as we did early on!

50th place for me this week and I had the winner. That's bad. I also had two at 15th and two at 42nd. Moved up to 29th for the year (+4 spots). I am now only $4,753,000 behind! woo hoo!

6th for the week and up 20 spots overall. Still a ways to go, though, after several poor weeks.

Up from 99th to 79th with a 7th place finish this week. Doesn't sound too good to most on here but I have been 100+ for all but 3 weeks if memory serves me correctly.

Back