2013 THP Fantasy - The Leagues

Wow! What awesome leagues and great turn outs. Safe to say I'll be at the basement of league #2! Now to think of a name...
Might as well call them the Sandbaggers :act-up:

Yeah....ummm....that's cute.

Like a girl to say something so silly.

:)

Says the guy that got beat by her last year and wore a ladies top to the THP Outing. :bye:

Says the guy that got beat by her last year and wore a ladies top to the THP Outing. :bye:

Good point.

But......

#iwasarookie

Wow. League 1 looks like it'll be a blast. I'm excited to be in league 3 and this should be so fun

League three is going down.

The Schanknados will wreak havoc on league 3.

Is there a runner up prize for League 1? hahaha

Also, is there a prize for "tried hardest yet remained horrible"?

#Optimism

That prize is the #Cookie prize after his "performance" last year.

Hey now, it was #Cookieclose.

I see a few familiar names in league #3...looks like I got this thing on lock :)

Wow. League 1 looks like it'll be a blast. I'm excited to be in league 3 and this should be so fun

They should all be fun. Just as much fun as the people make it.

Hey now, it was #Cookieclose.

Every loss is Cookie Close buddy. My favorite phrase.

Excited to have my team defeated by GolferGal. Can't wait, it will be fun all.

I see a few familiar names in league #3...looks like I got this thing on lock :)

If by "lock" you mean last...then yes you do! :D

Oh man it is so on. It is more on than neon green on Jman's clubs

#smacktalktrainingcamp

hahahahahahahaah yesssss!!! I am going to get beat by a girl and it's going to be awesome!!!

#FantasyFoutballMONSTER!!!!!

What is the point structure? Do you get two points for free throws? How many kickers should I draft? They get all the points on the court.

You know what really makes me laugh when I read your posts is that I haven't met you, so I picture Jim Carrey saying everything you post, in kind of an Ace Ventura character.

You know what really makes me laugh when I read your posts is that I haven't met you, so I picture Jim Carrey saying everything you post, in kind of an Ace Ventura character.

Just picture a red headed/bearded step child....I mean hockey player.

Let the team name pondering begin

I'm Thinkin RBs?

^^^ Q F T ^^^

Donne, I hope this doesn't change anything for this weekend.. hahahahahaha!

I'm less worried about you Dan. Your "people" play on a 110 yard field. :)

Alllllllllrighty then!

JC is a champion. I would underwhelm you.

Just picture a red headed/bearded step child....I mean hockey player.

Cookie.... Michael.... Come on...

I'm less worried about you Dan. Your "people" play on a 110 yard field. :)

With bigger balls and fewer downs? I've heard it's fun to watch, but I prefer the NFL. #TeamAdwillingDan remains strong!

I am so pumped for my league. Going to be so much fun.

Excellent! Can't wait.

Back