2013 THP Fantasy - The Leagues

The league I run at work is called the "Laces Out" league. Split into two divisions: Finkle and Einhorn.

Here is our league logo:

tumblr_md9j5vEBX11qajbako1_1280.jpg

to those in League 3, there are a couple familiar names but not many. so heres to the start of a pretty cool few months for all of us and let the best (luckiest) hacker win. good luck all

to those in League 3, there are a couple familiar names but not many. so heres to the start of a pretty cool few months for all of us and let the best (luckiest) hacker win. good luck all

I was thinking the same thing. I'm excited to play fantasy with some new people!

Im sorry for the domination of League 1.

Figured I would apologize ahead of time.

Can't wait! I was brutally bad at FF last year after two really good years. Hoping to get back to the top! Best part is it's fun no matter how well you do

Glad to be part of this. I see at least two other "DMV'ers" in league 4. If you guys wanted to get together for draft night, I can host. But I know it'd be drive for TheCrest. I'm in NW Baltimore area.

Every one of my ff teams has been BOHICA for years. May have to continue the trend

Seconded!

16 team FF.....gonna need my thinking cap for this....

I can draft Tahj Boyd first, right?

I thought I might actually have a challenge this year in FF...guess not!

I just found it, pretty awesome. They even have commentators haha

Tom Brady left practice with a knee injury..uh oh.

League 2! It's on ladies and gents!

But nerfny will probably beat us all.
Wow don't even give me a chance to talk trash ;) And yes that is probably true. Unless I get killed with injuries like last year.

Im going to destroy league 4...sorry guys

I'm going to bring supreme mediocrity to league one! Look out!

Wait, it's supposed to be trash talk?

Back