2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Wow Tiger drew a tough one with CHIII.

The site is live and you are able to make your picks now. To register if you haven't already, here is the site:

http://www.tourneytopia.com/golf/TexasNate/Default.aspx

Up to 35 entries now. I will update the latest prizes to the 1st page tomorrow. Thanks for doing that guys. Also take note of the scoring for the 1st round matches...it's a little different that the rest of the rounds and might affect who you pick. If you have any questions ask away. I think the site does a master pool as well and I think it gives you that option to enter that as well once you subit your brackets.

Good Luck!

gmac-paddy should be great. thongchai jadee-sergio should be good, ernie-freddy jac, tiger-howell, mahan-mannassero, watney-toms, and van pelt-senden.

i think mannessero beats mahan.

possible second round matchups of rory-rickie, oosty-grace would be fun stories. There's a lot going on this week.

is this going to be the tournament thread?

I think that makes sense to discuss it here, right?

I have a feeling I'm going to get this so wrong. But I'm in anyway.

I am in. Different picks here vs THP fantasy. No $$ limit! I find it interesting all the Irish are in one bracket...
I have a dozen 2011 E5's to throw in the mix, too.

I'd also like to point out that I picked Rickie to beat Rory AND G-Mac. Yeah, I'm insane. But I'll be okay.

I'm in, this should be fun.

I might drive down for it. I'll see if I can pick some stuff up for prizes if I go.

My picks are in. This may be one of the harder things I have had to do. There are some good match-ups.

Picks are made, what a guessing game this is.

I had to reregister under thainer21 so if you see 2 Thains don't expect 2 brackets.

^Siri probably sucks.

Picks are in.

heading to the course in a minute, need to get my picks in later today

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Just got my picks in

Picks are in.

This tournament can be a little on the boring side for me.

My picks are in. I actually enjoy watching this tourney as it is a break from the normal stroke play...you against your opponent, rather than purely you against the course.

Picks are in, wound up with some wishful thinking with a Rory vs. Tiger finals but man COULD YOU IMAGINE? :D

Picks are in, wound up with some wishful thinking with a Rory vs. Tiger finals but man COULD YOU IMAGINE? :D

I have a not-so-dark-horse pick that ruins the Rory-Tiger party.

Maybe it was just me, but it was a lot easier to pick some 1st round upsets in the top portion of that bracket, compared to the bottom. Anyways, my picks are in.

Submitted. Man, I have two huge semi final matches that would be awesome to watch.

I have a stupid habit of falling in love with some goofball player in these tournaments (or some team of goofballs in the NCAA brackets) and having them break my heart early. Last year it was Marty Kaymer. It was always Louisville or Xavier in NCAA Tournaments. This year, I will be cursing myself for being easily wooed and being a big dumb dumb head. Hope whoever wins enjoys their THP Swag. LOL.

I'm in! thanks!

Is it just me or are the brackets different than how Golf Channel has them set up?

I have a stupid habit of falling in love with some goofball player in these tournaments (or some team of goofballs in the NCAA brackets) and having them break my heart early. Last year it was Marty Kaymer. It was always Louisville or Xavier in NCAA Tournaments. This year, I will be cursing myself for being easily wooed and being a big dumb dumb head. Hope whoever wins enjoys their THP Swag. LOL.

I'm the same way, though sometimes it works! Maybe you'll get lucky.

Back