2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
It's another World Golf Championship event at Doral this week, which means a limited field and no cut. Last year, Justin Rose took the title over Bubba Watson. This year, Rory tries to recover from his "toothache", and this is the first tournament of the year that Tiger and Phil are in the same tournament.

Oh, one other thing: remember all of those "17" hats that the TaylorMade guys wore last year in this tournament? It's getting even worse this year as all of them are wearing "IER" stuff to promote the Stage 2 RBZ gear.

and this is the first tournament of the year that Tiger and Phil are in the same tournament.

they both play torrey pines, don't they?

I always love watching golf at Doral, this should be a great event. I like Rose's chances at defending this week, he seems to be in good form going in for sure.

I bet Rory flames out again, he'll be outside the top 50.

I love watching this tourney. A good gold course and WGC events are always fun with all the big names. Maybe Rory will finally get it together and play well.

Question: are WGC events counted as European events?

Should be a great tourney. Don't forget to set lineups for BOTH events this week on your fantasy team.

Question: are WGC events counted as European events?

Yes. They count as a win on every tour since it's a joint event of a few tours (Asian, Australiasian, Japan etc)

Should be a great tourney. Don't forget to set lineups for BOTH events this week on your fantasy team.

In setting up for both tourney's do you do it with your ten guys, or do you do 10 and 10?

Can't wait to get out there Thursday thru Sunday!!! This will be the last time we see the Blue in this layout. Major renovations starting after this tourney and should be complete by December 2013. I'm guessing they make #1 a par 4 as it's just too easy for these guys downwind. I also think they will add more water hazards to most holes and expand the driving range.

they both play torrey pines, don't they?

You're right. This is what happens when I post after taking the red-eye flight from the West Coast back to the East Coast.

Can't wait to get out there Thursday thru Sunday!!! This will be the last time we see the Blue in this layout. Major renovations starting after this tourney and should be complete by December 2013. I'm guessing they make #1 a par 4 as it's just too easy for these guys downwind. I also think they will add more water hazards to most holes and expand the driving range.

It will be interesting to see what they do.

I actually don't mind the #IER hats that DJ posted on twitter. Looking forward to this event though, I really need to have some good picks this week.

I took a new strategy with my lineup this week, but if Thompson is a preview of what's to come my picking consistent players won't work with his missed cuts before winning last week!

I actually don't mind the #IER hats that DJ posted on twitter. Looking forward to this event though, I really need to have some good picks this week.

That whole rocketballzier crap is just lame. If anything its retardier.

That whole rocketballzier crap is just lame. If anything its retardier.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's a complete abomination of the English language, I'm just saying I didn't mind the look of the hats.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

For Fantasy Golf Participants

FYI: there ar two tournaments this weekend. To choose golfers for both tournaments, follow these steps.

1. Go to your team page

2. Select your golfers for the Cadillac Championship and save. The page will default to this tournament.

3. Click on the tournament 8 link.

4. Select your golfers for the Puerto Rico Open and save.

Thanks for the heads up

team is set hopefully I picked a few top 10 and 25 guys as well as the winner.

For Fantasy Golf Participants

FYI: there ar two tournaments this weekend. To choose golfers for both tournaments, follow these steps.

1. Go to your team page

2. Select your golfers for the Cadillac Championship and save. The page will default to this tournament.

3. Click on the tournament 8 link.

4. Select your golfers for the Puerto Rico Open and save.
Thanks for the head's up!

I think I know where most of the crowd on the first 2 days will be located:
"@BobHarig
Rory, Tiger, Luke -- World 1,2,3 -- grouped together for first two rounds of WGC. #Doral. 11:53 Thursday; 12:59 Friday."

lineup set, rolling with 7 guys this week

Back