2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

100 putts in 72 holes, a career best for mr. woods

He could break it this year!

Doubtful I think. The most he's won in a calender year is 9, once in 2000....at his peak. He's the only golfer to win 8 or more times in a calender year in three different seasons. Yeah he could do but to win 7 more, tall order. 3 of these 9 in 2000 were majors

Doubtful I think. The most he's won in a calender year is 9, once in 2000....at his peak. He's the only golfer to win 8 or more times in a calender year in three different seasons. Yeah he could do but to win 7 more, tall order. 3 of these 9 in 2000 were majors

I didn't say he will. I said there is a chance he could donor this year.

These guys screaming is really becoming annoying

It's like they are trying to make every hole the 16th in Scottsdale. It is so annoying. I wish there were radio broadcasts so I could mute the tv and just listen to it on the radio.

What a great tournament this year. Tiger's wire-to-wire win sure was impressive as was the talented leaderboard of the world's best trying to make a run. We had great weather all 4 days and I can't believe it never rained. Looking forward to next year and the new Blue Monster! Its time for a beer and the DVR. I'm exhausted!!

What a great tournament this year. Tiger's wire-to-wire win sure was impressive as was the talented leaderboard of the world's best trying to make a run. We had great weather all 4 days and I can't believe it never rained. Looking forward to next year and the new Blue Monster! Its time for a beer and the DVR. I'm exhausted!!

That wrist is something to watch with Tiger.... But he looked like vintage tiger this week till the last few holes

I was watching all day while I was working at the gym but this is the first I have had the chance to comment on todays round. I like that it sort of got interesting at the end. It was great to see Tiger play so well and not blow a lead. I mean, he didn't have the best final round but I'm sure he wasn't playing as aggressively as he normally would with such a comfy lead going into the back 9. But I liked seeing Stricker make a charge, it wouldn't be the first time he made up several strokes in the last several holes (John Deere Classic victory over Kyle Stanley comes to mind). Also found it amusing that it came down to Stricker and Tiger after he helped Tiger with his putting before the tournament. I really hope this momentum carries over into the following weeks and up to the Masters with Tiger, I'd love to see him fighting for that W on Sunday next month.

I thnk we are back to the time when he is on he can't be beat. Not saying others won't beat him, but I saw small misses and a free swinging driver because he can hold green from the rough. I'd said in before and ill say it again, three wins before Masters.

Only thing, he shook his hand a time or two like it was hurting him in todays round after punch out of the rough. Hope he's ok.

Really impressive all around by Tiger. I would love to see a Tiger-Phil Sunday at Augusta.

It's like they are trying to make every hole the 16th in Scottsdale. It is so annoying. I wish there were radio broadcasts so I could mute the tv and just listen to it on the radio.

There is radio...I listen on satellite. It's pretty nice.

Overall a fairly entertaining final round, a few tried to make a run at Tiger and Tiger let them in a bit, but in the end Tiger played a great tournament and deserved the win!

Awesome win for Tiger. Watching just seems to be more fun when he's winning.

Awesome win for Tiger. Watching just seems to be more fun when he's winning.

I enjoyed watching Tigger get the Dubya. The putting clinic he put on was unbelievable.

I would've enjoyed watching Graeme win it even more though.

I enjoyed watching Tigger get the Dubya. The putting clinic he put on was unbelievable.

I would've enjoyed watching Graeme win it even more though.

Not a fan of Gram at all. It would have been much more enjoyable if Tiger and Stricker were in the final pair, putting on a putting show. Glad Tiger's back - 100 putts, 22 of them one-putts? That's just crazy stats.

Back