2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

Went with 3 big names, but then took middle of the pack guys. Either going to pay off or fail horribly.

I have my lineup set. Put in all 10 guys for this one. I like my picks.

I took a handful of the middle of the top guys and some of the lower level players. I don't need to use up the big boys to early.

I think I know where most of the crowd on the first 2 days will be located:
"@BobHarig
Rory, Tiger, Luke -- World 1,2,3 -- grouped together for first two rounds of WGC. #Doral. 11:53 Thursday; 12:59 Friday."

very nice

Yes. They count as a win on every tour since it's a joint event of a few tours (Asian, Australiasian, Japan etc)

I sure am glad you said something!

I kept winding up with 4 or 5 and no $$$ left, so I've gone with a dark horse team. When 2 of your players have no picture, you know you've gone deep into the pack.

A Rory / Luke / Tiger finish would be great drama, and just devastating to my Fantasy team. Still be fun to watch, though.

Should be a great tourney. Don't forget to set lineups for BOTH events this week on your fantasy team.

Thanks, I would have totally bombed out on the 2nd one.

only 6 guys now lol

I think I know where most of the crowd on the first 2 days will be located:
"@BobHarig
Rory, Tiger, Luke -- World 1,2,3 -- grouped together for first two rounds of WGC. #Doral. 11:53 Thursday; 12:59 Friday."

Yeah buddy.... this guy!!!

Can't wait to get out there Thursday thru Sunday!!! This will be the last time we see the Blue in this layout. Major renovations starting after this tourney and should be complete by December 2013. I'm guessing they make #1 a par 4 as it's just too easy for these guys downwind. I also think they will add more water hazards to most holes and expand the driving range.

#1 is going to stay a par 5 according to this article: http://www.golfchannel.com/news/gol...or-doral/?cid=twitter_A_gc_TRUMP_DORAL_030513

The largest changes will be to the par-5 first hole, which will be extended about 100 yards, and to the ninth and 10th holes, which will be shifted dramatically to the left to make room for an expanded driving range.

“No. 9 green is being moved all the way over to the right along the water and the tee is going to be right at the eighth hole on the island,” Trump said. “What it does is it creates an incredible amphitheater for No. 18, No. 9 and even the tee shot on the 10th hole which is now over the water.”

The current plan also calls for the par-3 15th hole to become an island green. As for the iconic 18th hole, Trump said it will remain as is, other than new turf for the fairway and green and possibly mounding for spectators.

Thanks Ary! I hadnt seen that article.

It'd be interesting to see how they stretch #1 as the tips are 10 yds away from the main entrance walkway to the 1st tee and the tips for #2 is right behind #1 green. Maybe they cut into the adjacent Red course and make it a dog leg right par 5. The driving range expansion is a must!!

This is a very hard tourney for picking your fantasy lineup. I've changed mine a half dozen times already.

I saw on golf channel the changes that they were highlighting on 1, 8, 9, 10 and 15 (i think). they seem solid. I'm pretty intrigued actually to see how it'll look and play next year

The Watson, Mickelson, Stricker group is the one that excites me.
Sent from my Windows 8 Phone

sergio might be using the r1 and a custom version of the mc-72 this week

Got my picks in for THP Fantasy Golf. Took some flyers this week.

Got my picks in for THP Fantasy Golf. Took some flyers this week.

"Thanks JB."

082511-ilya-bryzgalov-400.jpg

Tricky week for picks.

I'm glad someone else said that. Good grief, I was having issues filling out my squad this week. I'm happy with what I ended up with, but man, that money flew away really quick this week.

Just a reminder everybody playing THP Fantasy Golf. There are two tournaments this week.

Just a reminder everybody playing THP Fantasy Golf. There are two tournaments this week.

Oh, dude. THANK YOU! I had no idea we were picking the PR Open as well. Just figured it out.

I'm glad someone else said that. Good grief, I was having issues filling out my squad this week. I'm happy with what I ended up with, but man, that money flew away really quick this week.

For sure. I must have done mine like 5 times. The puerto rico tourney was easy. Just take all the top $ guys.

IT really was. One tourney left me short on cash and the other left me with over a million.

My situation exactly. It's so important to have a player or two perform well that nobody is expecting. Only way to make up ground.

Is there a way to set up two separate teams? I'm not seeing it if there is.

Back