2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

Maybe because he's the leader?

Sent from Tapatalk

I was kind of thinking the same.

Although this is by far the best leaderboard all year, such great names up there.

Maybe because he's the leader?

Sent from Tapatalk

The leader board is staked for today but i bet anything we will see little other then Tiger

The leader board is staked for today but i bet anything we will see little other then Tiger

If anybody was closer than 4 strokes, we might see somebody else. It's going to take either a meltdown or somebody going LOW to take camera time away from Tigre

Rory is really picking up. I'm glad to see it. I also want his shirt, I don't have that one yet lol.

Taptaptaparoo

Like the shirt J Rose is wearing today

That iguana on 18 was crazy

Love seeing Rory play well for a couple holes. Let's hope this is a turning point.

Nice chip Poults!

Poults, then ZJ. Lots of chip ins today.

Wow, look at Manassero go! -8 with just 18 to go. If he can escape with a par that would be low round of the week.

Nice to Matteo playing well in America. Not the longest guy, but really like his game, always enjoy cheering for him on the European Tour.

ZJ had to chip in to make up for the horrible chip that preceded it

Yeah that was pretty bad. Funny way to make a birdie though.

Nice to Matteo playing well in America. Not the longest guy, but really like his game, always enjoy cheering for him on the European Tour.

I agree. It's amazing every time they say his age.

Well, MM goes in the water at 18. That will make for a bogey or worse.

Must say, really liking Adam Scott's clothing combo today.

Pretty crazy seeing -6 under get's you in 21st place at this point, lol. The monster with #NoTeeth

Tim Clark 3 jack from like 10 feet. Ugly....

Clark's putt was pretty ugly

Tim Clark 3 jack from like 10 feet. Ugly....

That hurt me to watch, especially after that awesome tee shot on a 246 par 3

Taptaptaparoo

Great eagle by Keegan on 1. 5 shots back.

Keegan could be hot today......

Back