2014 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Coverage just started up again.

Watching pics of Pebble Beach just gives freaking goosebumps

Agreed, I'm watching the rerun as well. Saw Hahn hole out on the par 5, damn good shot there.

Get to work Event Coordinator :act-up:

While I have never played Pebble, I did stop by once and empty out the gift shop (only slight exaggeration). Definitely only second to Maui on most beautiful places I've ever put my eyes on.

I hope Duval's pants are wind pants or rain pants, those things are pretty damn baggy. I'm not saying he should be wearing skin tight pants, but man those things look awful.

Get to work Event Coordinator :act-up:

While I have never played Pebble, I did stop by once and empty out the gift shop (only slight exaggeration). Definitely only second to Maui on most beautiful places I've ever put my eyes on.

Once a year or so I look at current prices.

Then reality sets in and I check golf now for deals at local munis here.

New idea...we'll play Pacific Grove but have dinner at the Tap Room:act-up:

For this very reason I have a pebble fund. Problem is I keep digging into it to pay other trips & gear....

Didn't u used to have to stay there? That's what used to make me laugh....400 for golf.....650 for a room. Now according to their site it's the same price for resort guests and non...

If I had the money not sure if I would go there or somewhere like scotland

You don't have to stay there any more, but I'm not sure if you can pre book times weeks in advance. El Bandito played there when he came out to visit, drop him a pm, he'll tell you what the score is. Whereas it's no where near as good, PG offers equally stunning views for a fraction of the cost as previously mentioned.

Some of the amateurs swings are just...tough to watch. Amazing they carry the handicaps they do, but it's certainly no a beauty contest!

I don't think I'd pony up that much coin for that course. It's overrated for the price. I've heard from a few people who have played it it's a pretty ehh course with 7 or 8 really pretty holes.

I don't think I'd pony up that much coin for that course. It's overrated for the price. I've heard from a few people who have played it it's a pretty ehh course with 7 or 8 really pretty holes.

Bandon then?? 2015 plenty of time to save the pennies for everyone

Hell to the freakin yes. THP west coast invitational? :alien:

Planning this far in advance may make it an unofficial event...i still haven't been to west coast yet

Brandon 2015 I'm in...,

As far as Pebble goes I would pay bc it's a place I want to play. While I appreciate someone else not caring for it, doesn't mean I will feel the same.

Planning this far in advance may make it an unofficial event...still haven't been to west coast yet

"THP get together"

No but really, who needs overrated Trump design courses when there's BD?

Oh look, the amateur chutted from 30yds short of the pin and came up 10ft short.

#notsurprised

"THP get together"

No but really, who needs overrated Trump design courses when there's BD?

Hey u don't need to sell me. It would be the ultimate test cause word is they do 0 group discounts.

Oh look, the amateur chutted from 30yds short of the pin and came up 10ft short.

#notsurprised

Lack of practice

#notsurprised

I laughed. I really did.

Hey u don't need to sell me. It would be the ultimate test cause word is they do 0 group discounts.

Lack of practice

Come on closer, make it happen.

Also, he's Irish. I would think he'd have a ton of it.

I laughed. I really did.

I laughed too, but only after his shot. Before it I was just saying no no no don't do that! OOPS!

Pick some courses that are not overrated

All depends on how much you pay to play. Mission Inn for example is a beautiful course. Would you pay 300 bucks to play there? Not a chance. 20 bucks? Hell yeah sign me up every day

All depends on how much you pay to play. Mission Inn for example is a beautiful course. Would you pay 300 bucks to play there? Not a chance. 20 bucks? Hell yeah sign me up every day

I said overrated not over priced.

Whistling straights?

I may have missed something but are you referring to Bandon? It seems everyone up here who has played there raves about that place.

Back