2014 NFL Draft Contest

I think it's cute that Cleveland had 200 season ticket accounts available.

Ya we don't quite have the waiting list for season tickets like Green Bay does but with all the turnover here I'm surprised we have any season ticket holders at all

If you have ever been to Green Bay, you would know why the waiting list.
THere is literally nothing else to do in the entire state, other than root for the Packers, eat cheese and burp sausage.
Its a lot like Cleveland minus MikeDean441 and B-Spot Burgers.

THere is literally nothing else to do in the entire state, other than root for the Packers, eat cheese and burp sausage.

The only other thing to do is golf at major championship and Ryder Cup venues.

But it is a lot if Packers, cheese, & sausage.

The only other thing to do is golf at major championship and Ryder Cup venues.

But it is a lot if Packers, cheese, & sausage.

Hey we have that in Ohio too

Hey we have that in Ohio too

Hence why my definition was accurate.
Lots of states have the other two...Some of them you can even play more than 5 months.

I found PhillyV. Explains a lot about Clevetopia fans.

BnMNSD8CIAEIgGN.png

Good work Cleveland Plain Dealer

I bet most Browns fans don't know that there was a player drafted before Manziel.

My companies main facility is in Saukville, Wisconsin (about 30 min north of Milwaukee) and everywhere we go is packers everything. Pretty cool to see

Day after and while I am happy with the Matthews pick, I am pretty disappointed in the Falcons. All along the Falcons have been saying they are going to be aggressive and exploring trade options. They need a safety in the worst way. They really needed to jump back in to the 1st round and get one of those 4 safeties that went. We are pretty screwed at this point at safety. I think they dropped the ball there.

Day after and while I am happy with the Matthews pick, I am pretty disappointed in the Falcons. All along the Falcons have been saying they are going to be aggressive and exploring trade options. They need a safety in the worst way. They really needed to jump back in to the 1st round and get one of those 4 safeties that went. We are pretty screwed at this point at safety. I think they dropped the ball there.

I don't think it would have been worth trading next year's pick for. Maybe they're looking at someone for day 2? I think OL was the biggest weakness and they filled that need.

I don't think it would have been worth trading next year's pick for. Maybe they're looking at someone for day 2? I think OL was the biggest weakness and they filled that need.

Im with you. Moving up would have meant trading next year's #1 as well as another pick in most cases, and this draft is not only deep, you just can't make that move for a team that has holes.

Now the Texans have all day to figure out this pick. I'm hoping it's a RB, but that means it will be a QB

Now the Texans have all day to figure out this pick. I'm hoping it's a RB, but that means it will be a QB

Carr is in your future.

I have no problem with and loved the Matthews pick. I was dreaming that Lewan or the kid from Notre Dame would keep falling and they would move up and get a 2nd tackle..haha According to what I am reading, they are looking DE / pass rusher with their next pick. They tried moving up really hard but couldnt get it done. A guy like Clinton-Dix is exactly what we need back there but we will see I guess.

Now we know why Dallas passed on JFF

I bet he can throw a ball over that there mountain

I hope they gather these same people in a room in 3 years:

Never change Johnny Football:

"I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl."

I hope they gather these same people in a room in 3 years:

Would have been awesome if I was there and then ran into that brick wall

Ohio vs Wisconsin.

That's a funny argument.

Throw in Alabama and and there is a joke in there somewhere
Whew, glad I am not from any of those three states.

And the best course in the state Whistling Straits closes until April.

Ohio vs Wisconsin.

That's a funny argument.

It's not a versus sort of thing. Just trying to point out that there are worse states. Like Mississippi...or New Jersey

And the best course in the state Whistling Straits closes until April.

Huh? Its open now...

2014 NFL Draft Contest

Really wanted Steelers to grab a CB, I've gotta read up on the rest that are a available. Now, I'm hoping for Latimer or Robinson with next pick.

Back