2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf - Schedule

You going to OC

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

When the NY/NJ Invitational is finalized-I'm in.

Per the first post here is the info on all of the Invitationals in 2014

Invitational #1
Hilton Head, SC - March 15th, 2014
Palmetto Dunes Golf Club - Hills Course

Invitational #2
Lake Charles, LA - March 29th, 2014
Contraband Bayou Golf Club

Invitational #3
Indianapolis, IN - May 31st, 2014
The Fort Golf Course

Invitational #4
Ocean City, MD - June 28th, 2014
Rum Pointe Golf Course

THP Bridgestone Championship
Palm Beach, FL - September 26th-28th, 2014
PGA National Resort & Spa

You going to OC

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Going to do my best. Its pretty close to the MC so I dont know if I can swing it. The fact it is a pretty short drive is helpful though.

Going to do my best. Its pretty close to the MC so I dont know if I can swing it. The fact it is a pretty short drive is helpful though.

I'd be a sad vaporlock'n mofo if you didnt go. Was thinking of getting a house in Berlin about 2 miles from the course. Hate dealing with Summer vaca traffic down there. Have to see where everyone is planning on staying though.

I've been trying to run these all down with my wife: Indy, H.H., PGA National.
My company took 5 days of vacation away from us this year (I would presume to cover healthcare costs!!).
Going to have to plan this carefully as we have other things going on, too.

GA contingent turn-around trips?

Oddly, as much as The Fort kicks arse, and the fact it's in my backyard, Indy is the one I would most give up to make the other two. I mean, I can always go home and play with THPers at The Fort, right? Going to such spectacular (as I've been told) locations like Palmetto and PGA National would be slightly better....and it's the two the wife wants most.
:beat-up:

edit: please tell me we're able to use these: http://www.palmettodunes.com/hilton-head-golf-carts.php

Last edited:
I've been trying to run these all down with my wife: Indy, H.H., PGA National.
My company took 5 days of vacation away from us this year (I would presume to cover healthcare costs!!).
Going to have to plan this carefully as we have other things going on, too.

GA contingent turn-around trips?

Oddly, as much as The Fort kicks arse, and the fact it's in my backyard, Indy is the one I would most give up to make the other two. I mean, I can always go home and play with THPers at The Fort, right? Going to such spectacular (as I've been told) locations like Palmetto and PGA National would be slightly better....and it's the two the wife wants most.
:beat-up:

edit: please tell me we're able to use these: http://www.palmettodunes.com/hilton-head-golf-carts.php

H.H. and P.G.A. are the ones I want to try to get to as well. I am in a similar situation with my vacation days. I hope that I can carry some over to make everything work. Would be interested in turn around trips.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Hopefully we will have one in Ohio again. That was an epic day!! Great group of guys on a Legendary course.

Hilton Head and PGA are tops on my list as well. For Hilton Head I plan on going down a day early and also playing the day after. Going to just stay in South Carolina for the week afterwards for work.

Hopefully we will have one in Ohio again. That was an epic day!! Great group of guys on a Legendary course.

This is all of the Invitationals taking place in 2014. With close to 15 events, the schedule is rather full. The good news is that travel is not too bad for most and some of these events are truly legendary. Half way down the 1st post the full 2014 event list can be found.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?47965-2014-THP-Events-Announcement-Thread

I'm trying to talk the wife into making OC part of our anniversary trip, but Indy and PGA national are planned events to attend.

I'm trying to talk the wife into making OC part of our anniversary trip, but Indy and PGA national are planned events to attend.

Ill see you at both of those Jason.

With so many awesome events. I wouldn't even be that let down about not getting into thpmc or TheKing.
OK maybe a little bit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Did I miss the sign ups for Indy? Or has that not been done yet?

Did I miss the sign ups for Indy? Or has that not been done yet?

We will have a thread for that one up soon. Just getting a few things ready for that one as far as off course stuff.

Not yet buddy!!

We will have a thread for that one up soon. Just getting a few things ready for that one as far as off course stuff.

Ok. That's what I thought. Whew.

Thought I was going crazy. I figured you had some stuff to figure but just wanted to make sure.

Whew...I was worried for a second. I know sign-ups are announced prior to the actual day, but I was frantically searching the forum for release date info. With the frantic pace of my activation schedule ever changing I need vacation dates placed. THP golf trumps activations.

Ha, I know what you mean. I don't want to miss the Indy sign ups.

We are gonna need 72 spots for Indy... Shotgun start and shutdown the course for the morning.

There do seem to be a lot of people that have Indy circled on their calendars. I'm betting it will sell out fast.

There do seem to be a lot of people that have Indy circled on their calendars. I'm betting it will sell out fast.

Appears that way, I know myself and a few other Chicago-area peeps are hoping to get in as well.

I just spent 10min looking through all the other posts to make sure I didn't miss the Indy signups after seeing #4 up today....(Thankfully I didn't) That and Chicago are on my list for sure.

Back