2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf - Schedule

Man the Hills course at Palmetto Dunes is one of the best courses I've played, spectacular from tee to green!

Agree totally...I've played it twice and there aren't too many courses out there more scenic than it.

Last edited:
Agree totally...I've ayes it twice and there aren't too many courses out there more scenic than it.

Lol I love th fact that no two lies at the same, it will test nerves!

I haven't played The Fort since it was redone after Ft. Harrison closed many years ago. I just might have to play a round or two out there before the THP event - - local THP'ers are welcome to play along!

Since we've learned that our son's wedding date is now May 31st, I have Hilton Head on my calendar. Looking forward to going there in March 2014.
I'd also like to visit some old stomping grounds in Lake Charles but I don't know if I can swing two trips in the same month.
Really looking forward to the upcoming golf season and schedule. :act-up:

Just got my 2014 on call schedule, and I'm happy to report there are no conflicts.

Two spots available and this falls an hour with no activity. Just need a tweet! 85% of creativity is inherent. Get those tweets in

Wrong thread buddy!

Whose excited for this????
e6y4uqar.jpg

First page I turned to in this month's Golf Digest.

Surfing THP from 30,000 ft above...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is going to be epic to say the least. The course makes TPC Las Vegas seem easy. There is no let up and I'll be make one or two trips down prior to the event. Hopefully with some thprs with me.

So this is going to be epic to say the least. The course makes TPC Las Vegas seem easy. There is no let up and I'll be make one or two trips down prior to the event. Hopefully with some thprs with me.

You can count on me trying to get a round in prior to. I don't want to attempt the bear trap blinded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, what are the chances roughly of getting into an event? Im looking at making a couple night trip out of the Indy invite and possibly going to French Lick but don't want to book anything if I don't get into the Indy invite.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Just out of curiosity, what are the chances roughly of getting into an event? Im looking at making a couple night trip out of the Indy invite and possibly going to French Lick but don't want to book anything if I don't get into the Indy invite.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Hard to say, if u want to compare, Ohio sold out in a few hours I believe and it had a waiting list. So to be on the safe side, Id be quick.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Decent. If you pay attention to THP and know the signup date, most will get into the Invitationals if they respond with in a few hours. Keep in mind there are 7 other events outside of Invitationals that are pretty darn special as well.

pondering driving from Montreal to Ocean City, a 9-10 hours drive, anyone from the north east would want to share the ride?

Decent. If you pay attention to THP and know the signup date, most will get into the Invitationals if they respond with in a few hours. Keep in mind there are 7 other events outside of Invitationals that are pretty darn special as well.

Thanks. Im sure every event is amazing. Im planning on doing as many as possible. Even if they are just THP get togethers. But I need to plan a golf trip and that seems like a good time to plan it for.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

I didn't think TPC was that difficult of a course I was actually surprised how well I played even it it set up well for my style. I'm really interested to see how I fair down there I really love a good challenge to see where I'm at. Sometimes it's hard to find around here I think PGA will give me quite a challenge.

The hooks are in deep with my wife. I think I have a really good shot at making this. The timing of it is perfect as well. No way I would even think about playing this course with the current state of my game. After 7 months of prep and the MC, I will be ready for the challenge.

pondering driving from Montreal to Ocean City, a 9-10 hours drive, anyone from the north east would want to share the ride?
I'm in Albany and plan on driving down to Ocean City. It's still a long way away, but you'd have to come right through Albany on your way down, so it would be real easy to hook up. We can discuss further as the event approaches.

I'm in Albany and plan on driving down to Ocean City. It's still a long way away, but you'd have to come right through Albany on your way down, so it would be real easy to hook up. We can discuss further as the event approaches.

sounds like a plan! and if ever the OC thing dont work, i could go down there for a round or two, once the snow melts

The hooks are in deep with my wife. I think I have a really good shot at making this. The timing of it is perfect as well. No way I would even think about playing this course with the current state of my game. After 7 months of prep and the MC, I will be ready for the challenge.

Which one, OC?

I definitely think I can swing the OC one. Just a 7 hour drive from Boston, drop the G/F at her parents in Churchville and lets play! Can't wait for more info!

Thats great buddy. Looking forward to meeting you.

Indy is marked on my calendar, for sure. Can't make the first two, but could make arrangements to make the Championship.

Back