Keep a consistent 6 handi.

Organize and play more local THP get togethers.

Really learn and understand my swing.

Have the privilege to play in a THP Major Event.

Break 80.
Lose 15 pounds.
Improve flexibility.

I already accomplished my first goal which is get an official handicap. I always guessed but now I know. Today I got my first notification and I am a 19.5. I'm looking forward to dropping that in 2015.

The rest of my goals are simple. Just improve and have fun doing it. I shot several rounds in the 80s. I want to consistently shoot in the 80s. Right now my average scores are between 92-103

Mine is to just stay healthy. Between my wrist and back this year, there were slot of unpleasant rounds in 2014. Between a full 4 month rest this winter, and losing some weight (30lbs so far), hoping 2015 can be injury free and I can break that damn 90

At my age just to be able to play through the year will be good. Would be nice if I could improve on a couple of things.

Lose weight.
9.9 hcp; i.e. get serious again. My cap came down a bunch before the Guantlet then I let up and quit practicing so hard. Gotta get back at it. Putting particularly.

My goal is to find a driver that works for my steep swing.

Still hitting my old RBZ Stage 2 Three wood further than a driver (275 yards). Maybe I need a lesson on how to hit a driver?

I have one simple goal this year....win my club championship

Accomplished one of my goals already and got a tournament win Saturday at our holiday/club election day shamble. Not an individual win, but I played well and hit some really solid putts.

My goals in 2014 were simple:
- GET BACK INTO GOLF

Goals for 2015:
- Drop my handicap to mid 20's and have fun, and maybe/hopefully develop a better short game (inside 100 yards) through lessons and practice and just playing.
- Make it to an official THP event, hopefully 2 or more.
- Try to cut down on buying new equipment and use what I have.

Play a little more.
Practice a little less.
Have fun.
Get better at something. Ideally it would be the full swing, but I'm not going to bust my a$$ for it this year.

HOF tags.

Two main goals for me.
1. Make 6+ birdies in one round. (My record is 5. 3 different rounds)
2. To play in a THP event.

Those two would make me a very happy person!

Play a little more.
Practice a little less.
Have fun.
Get better at something. Ideally it would be the full swing, but I'm not going to bust my a$$ for it this year.

The last point is the best....#NonPlayingCapt

my goal is to bring together my set right !!
WISHON 575 mb aw-6
575cb 5-3 with stepless shafts. really cpm and moi. to test Tom Wishon shafts in hybrid & driver S-Flex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back