2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

@mikeg_74 looks like you have to go to the event in Houston to get you one of these.

@mikeg_74 looks like you have to go to the event in Houston to get you one of these.

I saw those. I’m getting a day pass and grabbing that one and a legion hat

Curious on everyone's thoughts:

Curious on everyone's thoughts:

He also apparently had never seen a trackman.. I think it was all white stuff up the nose for a good minute for him..

@templeton
It's all for the eyeballs and viewership, man. Which ironically liv isn't exactly crushing #s

@templeton
It's all for the eyeballs and viewership, man. Which ironically liv isn't exactly crushing #s
They’re also doing better than most admit via the different streaming services worldwide.

Some though want to hang on tv ratings instead

They’re also doing better than most admit via the different streaming services worldwide.

Well they have to be. That's like the only place you can watch it. So, that's a forced result

Those numbers are better. Just kinda hard to manage. Bots, fake accounts, etc. On YouTube there is never really more than 17-20k watching. I think it gets more eyes than people think. But how many more is a hard question to answer. I dont trust what they report either.

Well they have to be. That's like the only place you can watch it. So, that's a forced result
Its not, but OK.

Those numbers are better. Just kinda hard to manage. Bots, fake accounts, etc. On YouTube there is never really more than 17-20k watching. I think it gets more eyes than people think. But how many more is a hard question to answer. I dont trust what they report either.
That is just in YouTube though, not the other streaming services and apps worldwide which it is available on.

I also always laugh about this conversation because frankly I don't think LIV gives a **** right now.

That is just in YouTube though, not the other streaming services and apps worldwide which it is available on.

I also always laugh about this conversation because frankly I don't think LIV gives a **** right now.
Sure, that’s really what I am saying. I just think the numbers are hard to manage and put too much faith in. But they are probably better than most think.

I disagree they don’t care. I think they really do.. but they have basically won. They will own part of the pga soon.

Sure, that’s really what I am saying. I just think the numbers are hard to manage and put too much faith in. But they are probably better than most think.

I disagree they don’t care. I think they really do.. but they have basically won. They will own part of the pga soon.
They don't care about ratings, is my point, not that they don't care overall. They have had a plan, and they have stuck to it.

They don't care about ratings, is my point, not that they don't care overall. They have had a plan, and they have stuck to it.
oh gotcha.. Yeah, I could see that.

While I didn't mention just tv, I do wonder how the streaming numbers compare to PGA Tour #s. I'd venture to guess similar or maybe even better 🤷🏼

AK presser today was good. I enjoyed that a lot.

AK using an Ai-Smoke driver

AK on X is pretty good

1000013593.jpg

Back