2023 Srixon Z-STAR and Divide Golf Balls

Srixon is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on Z Stars.

Srixon is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on Z Stars.
Just went to GG because I had a reward and snagged 3 boxes of the XVs. You can still occasionally find the 2 dozen boxes online for $65 which is a steal

I prefer the Srixon yellow over the others, seem to track it better in the air and find it easier in the rough.

Bought some yellow (QSTs) in the B2G1 sale just for just that reason. Just a bit harder to track the ball this time of year between often gray skies and dormant Bermuda and leaves. They let me get 1 dozen yellow with my 2 white ones.

Now I'm just concerned I'll love them too much as I still have a lot of stuck from the last B2G1.

That's the one thing keeping me from trying the Z-Star again. I liked it in the past but have played the QST. With the B2G1 sale, I'd love some white/yellow divides. I loved how they looked. But then I'd have dozens upon dozens of QSTs I'd suddenly feel lukewarm about.

I'm team divide as well.

I'm going to put my vote in to get the crazier colors into the z star xv line
We going to see Z-Star Divides in our bag in 2 months?

Bought some yellow (QSTs) in the B2G1 sale just for just that reason. Just a bit harder to track the ball this time of year between often gray skies and dormant Bermuda and leaves. They let me get 1 dozen yellow with my 2 white ones.

Now I'm just concerned I'll love them too much as I still have a lot of stuck from the last B2G1.

That's the one thing keeping me from trying the Z-Star again. I liked it in the past but have played the QST. With the B2G1 sale, I'd love some white/yellow divides. I loved how they looked. But then I'd have dozens upon dozens of QSTs I'd suddenly feel lukewarm about.
We'll be happy to take them off your hands. 😀

Great sales on these currently, especially on the 🔹 which I’m looking forward to giving a really good try. The iron spin is what sticks out to me on these and I desperately need so will be a fun test.

Going to give these a go for a bit

IMG_9301.jpeg

After 2 rounds with the diamonds I’m still unsure with them. I don’t feel like I’m controlling my ballflight and accuracy as well with them. I don’t think it’s swing related they just seem to float offline. It has been windy the past few times out so I’m going to withhold final judgment on them until I get a couple days in good conditions.

After 2 rounds with the diamonds I’m still unsure with them. I don’t feel like I’m controlling my ballflight and accuracy as well with them. I don’t think it’s swing related they just seem to float offline. It has been windy the past few times out so I’m going to withhold final judgment on them until I get a couple days in good conditions.
Hmmm, I have not noticed the ball floating offline for me. I will now be aware of this and see if I see this happening to me in windy and non-windy conditions.

Hmmm, I have not noticed the ball floating offline for me. I will now be aware of this and see if I see this happening to me in windy and non-windy conditions.
Yeah I think it probably had something to do with the wind. Driver was a little higher overall than I’m used to seeing with BX and 5x and it’s not quite as long as those two. From what I’m seeing on course. I haven’t put them on a monitor

Yeah I think it probably had something to do with the wind. Driver was a little higher overall than I’m used to seeing with BX and 5x and it’s not quite as long as those two.
That's unfortunate. I hope it is due to the windy and balmy conditions in the Nati. If not, you know who to contact if you need to unload the💎s.

I believe z-star diamonds are the highest spin with both irons and driver of the Srixon lineup, correct? I'd imagine that makes them more prone to wind impact.

If you look at a ball test done at another site, Zstar diamond was among longest balls in all testing.
It was also among the highest launching and spinning.

So while I think it might be a good break in the wind, I am a lower spin player.
If you already hit it high and spin it alot, it likely is the wing ball for you.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

The Zstar Diamond played a lot better for me tonight in some more calm wind conditions. A couple of shots really stood out. I hit a drive on 18 that was in exactly the launch window I like to see and it ended at 271 on the left side of the fairway.

Hole 6 is a 211y par 3. I hit a King Tec 3h that landed just past the pin but still managed to slam on the breaks and stay on the green. Very impressive to me.
IMG_9367.jpeg

211 Par 3... nope, just NOPE.
271 yard Drive. (y)

Played 18 today and will get another 18 in tomorrow with the ♦️. Really like the feel and flight off of irons, and wedges. Short game shots perform how I expect them to which is great to see.

Really loving the performance off the irons and wedges with the Diamond so far. It’s the performance I need out of the irons which is height and spin due to my swing. Feels good off the putter and is good off the driver, if you struggle with too much spin off the driver it may not be the ball for you as it has some movement.

My favorite overall ball is zstar diamond from 2023. Durability could be a bit better but it has perfect increase in spin and launch while still being among longest balls I have ever hit

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

This ball performed really well for me during my ball fitting. It was fast, launched high, had ample spin, a mid/high apex. I’m gonna test it against the left dash to see what ball I play going forward.

Back