2023 Srixon Z-STAR and Divide Golf Balls

I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of divides out there. :love:

Funny, because one thing I like is that I always know which ball is mine normally.

Wish they had a yellow diamond.
I am a lower spin player and my choose when dry have greens that are firm and the added spin would help.

I like the XV distance of the tee but don't get enough greenside spin.

Z star works as an all around ball and as it gets colder it compressed better and ends up being longer

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Wish they had a yellow diamond.
I am a lower spin player and my choose when dry have greens that are firm and the added spin would help.

I like the XV distance of the tee but don't get enough greenside spin.

Z star works as an all around ball and as it gets colder it compressed better and ends up being longer

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Yea. It's funny you say that, because I suspect I'd be much more likely to play the Diamond if it came in TY or Divide.

Yea. It's funny you say that, because I suspect I'd be much more likely to play the Diamond if it came in TY or Divide.
The Diamond would 100% be my ball if it came in divide.

yea that one is not my favorite.
I agree that the Blue and Yellow are my least favorites of the Divide. I prefer the Yellow & White combo.

Srixon are buy 2 get the 3rd dozen free. I'm thinking of picking up the Diamonds (y)

it really is fun to see the Divide ball in flight.

Love the Divides. White/yellow is the best. Orange and red/yellow is ok.

So got some yellow ones during the deals. Really enjoy the iridescent coloring to them. Hope it helps tracks the flight during grey winter days.

So got some yellow ones during the deals. Really enjoy the iridescent coloring to them. Hope it helps tracks the flight during grey winter days.
I prefer the Srixon yellow over the others, seem to track it better in the air and find it easier in the rough.

I prefer the Srixon yellow over the others, seem to track it better in the air and find it easier in the rough.
Not going to lie...Srixon yellow is probably the best yellow on the market.

I agree that the Blue and Yellow are my least favorites of the Divide. I prefer the Yellow & White combo.
And Blue/Yellow are my favorites.

I need to try the Yellow/White.

Hoping for a Orange/Blue.

Love the "Pearlization" of the colors on these Divides.
Was kind of interesting to see that there is only Srixon markings on one side of the ball.

Played the divide yesterday was great in the gray cold. Also love seeing when I smoked my 3w it going end over end.

white/yellow are the best.

blue yellow is so trippy in flight. :LOL:
That's what drew me to it. I found a blue/yellow on a course a few months back, put it in play and loved watching it in flight, especially when chipping or hitting wedge shots.

Also like how crazy it can be when putting.

This was a fun day @Canadan

Wouldn’t that have been a Q Star? My understanding is that Z Star Divides only come in the neon yellow and white. Not that it matters. I really like the Divides. They are easier to see in the Autumn grass, with the fallen leaves, than either all white or all yellow. They are easy to track in the air. They make a great alignment aid. I enjoy playing them immensely.

Back