2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Ughhhhhh

Smoke Staff Stand Bag!!!!
1710789320889.png

The legs on my motocaddy bag broke last week. So now I’m really looking at bags because I’m using my 2015 Grandaddy bag and rather preserve that one as much as I can
Same thing happened to me. Failed at the top hinge. They offered to replace it but I had to pay to return ship the broken bag so I ended up just buying a new one. Fairway+ has checked all the boxes for me so far and rides on my Motocaddy cart just as well. I used the quick lock things on the bottom of the MC bag too. Also rides in riding cart extremely well with the lowrider top. On top of that, somehow, the shorter legs on the fairway+ seem to be more stable. The MC bag legs would slide out on slick surfaces like tile. Haven't seen that at all with the fairway+ yet.

My only gripe is I don't like having the rangefinder case hanging off the side of the bag, but it's a minor nit for a bag that fits all my needs for walking, riding and practice. I'm sure I can find a place for it eventually. I'm still messing with the pockets to see where I want to keep everything.

Just got an email with AI Smoke themed new color patterns. This Fairway 14 has moved into the lead.

View attachment 9249674
I really like this color way. Kind of wish I'd waited a bit now.

I really like this color way. Kind of wish I'd waited a bit now.
I don’t regret my White/Cobalt Blue because I still love that colorway, but if I was buying today it would 💯 be that Ai Smoke colorway!

I don't need a new bag, but that AI Smoke color way of the Fairway+ is very very tempting.

I don't need a new bag, but that AI Smoke color way of the Fairway+ is very very tempting.
The colorway is sick. I’m pondering.

I was just looking at these! They are soo good. So very very tempting…argh
Its gorgeous, but doesn't have Lowrider :(

I also don't know that I want the colorway that much more in staff/stand for thenprice increase as well.

I am really holding out now on a colorway in the Fairway 14 that really screams at me.

I'm never a fan of staggered releases on colors. The shamrock version is awesome, now the Smoke looks incedible. What is next?!?

Its gorgeous, but doesn't have Lowrider :(

I also don't know that I want the colorway that much more in staff/stand for thenprice increase as well.
These seem to have it

These seem to have it

I know, but am still holding out hope for something I thought was coming (from presentation) but could be completely out to lunch and just imagining things.

I know, but am still holding out hope for something I thought was coming (from presentation) but could be completely out to lunch and just imagining things.
Both are probably true!

My son’s bag came today. He’s pretty happy with it. I’m pondering upgrading mine for sure.

IMG_7931.jpeg

Used the bag for the first time last night on my M7. The bag sits perfectly with the Lowrider tech and the bag didn't move once.

IMG_9641.jpeg

And zero club tangle getting clubs in and out of the bag while actually playing. That's a huge plus since when you're just taking clubs in and out while at home you never know. Not a single issue last night. Big big fan and excited to alternate this bag and my ZTF this year!

Used the bag for the first time last night on my M7. The bag sits perfectly with the Lowrider tech and the bag didn't move once.

View attachment 9249892

And zero club tangle getting clubs in and out of the bag while actually playing. That's a huge plus since when you're just taking clubs in and out while at home you never know. Not a single issue last night. Big big fan and excited to alternate this bag and my ZTF this year!
I've seen the same thing with my Nitron--it's super stable and minimal club movement.

I've seen the same thing with my Nitron--it's super stable and minimal club movement.
I love 5way tops. Coming from a 4way, I rearranged a little and am a HUGE fan. Shaft Shield on top of the organization means perfection to me right now

View attachment 9249892

Fairway+?

Staff stand bags are so underrated. I have mine from years ago and freaking love it
I had one, and moved on from it. Loved the look, but preferred to use just a normal bag instead.

The separation between Staff Stand and the Fairway models this year though, I would argue that something like the Fairway+, or Fairway 14 has just as many features, and the quality of them would be right up there. Lone difference maybe being material on the Staff Stand version.

All black Fairway + or the Ai Smoke--hmm.

I have a new bag and I still want that one. Wow

Back