2024 Callaway Golf Bags

One feature that I don’t think gets enough chatter is how easy the legs pop out / are engaged when setting the bag down. To add to that I haven’t noticed any sliding off the legs regardless of what type of surface I’m sitting the bag on. In my opinion that is a huge improvement over other bags in this class.

I do not miss a 14 way.

There I said it. Thanks to the update TJ the low rider legs Abd it’s security on a golf cart. The 5 way is awesome. I’ve even settled into a non psychopath arrangement too.
What's a "psychopath arrangement"? 🤔
One feature that I don’t think gets enough chatter is how easy the legs pop out / are engaged when setting the bag down. To add to that I haven’t noticed any sliding off the legs regardless of what type of surface I’m sitting the bag on. In my opinion that is a huge improvement over other bags in this class.
Agreed here. I think the one of the best aspects of this bag so far for me has been how sturdy it is. Even without the legs deployed it stands up as good if not better than some cart bags I've played in the past. With the legs deployed it's pretty much rock solid.

Things I would change on the Fairway+, and there aren't really many.

- Make the valuables side pocket slightly smaller. It is great that it holds so much, but I end up overfilling, which makes maneuvering into that larger side pocket awkward sometimes.

- I go up and down stairs a lot with my bag (from the basement to the course), I wish the side top handles were slightly larger for a bit easier grip.

- More Colorways: I wish the Fairway C HD "Khaki/Forest" or the Fairway C "Forest Green" was available in Fairway 14

- I also wish the Black Camo colorway showed up properly in the Fairway 14 selector... I can't see the contrast

Little things, some wishes, but overall, I can't recommend this bag enough at this point, it is just sooooo good.

Since I ride in a golf cart most often.....I had the Driver & woods on the "bottom slots" so that they would face the cart seat and Putter/wedges would be to the back of cart side. I got labeled for that. ;)

Since I ride in a golf cart most often.....I had the Driver & woods on the "bottom slots" so that they would face the cart seat and Putter/wedges would be to the back of cart side. I got labeled for that. ;)
Weirdo.

Agreed here. I think the one of the best aspects of this bag so far for me has been how sturdy it is. Even without the legs deployed it stands up as good if not better than some cart bags I've played in the past. With the legs deployed it's pretty much rock solid.
Yes yes yes. My bag stands fully loaded in my office and hasn’t tipped over once. Very sturdy!

Did they say what the hold up has been then?
Just called and they said waiting on another shipment and potential ship date changed again. It’s unfortunate that it’s taken 5 weeks+ especially when website has shown in stock.

Good problem for Callaway that these bags are 🔥 bad for small lefty from MN that wanted to have this new bag for golf trip. Looks like time to start putting stuff back into cart bag or hope if ships next Wednesday and can get here in 4 business days 🥲

That's how I arrange mine for cart use also. That's psychopathic? 😳

Things I would change on the Fairway+, and there aren't really many.

- Make the valuables side pocket slightly smaller. It is great that it holds so much, but I end up overfilling, which makes maneuvering into that larger side pocket awkward sometimes.

- I go up and down stairs a lot with my bag (from the basement to the course), I wish the side top handles were slightly larger for a bit easier grip.

- More Colorways: I wish the Fairway C HD "Khaki/Forest" or the Fairway C "Forest Green" was available in Fairway 14

- I also wish the Black Camo colorway showed up properly in the Fairway 14 selector... I can't see the contrast

Little things, some wishes, but overall, I can't recommend this bag enough at this point, it is just sooooo good.
I like that the Fairway 14 has the "easy access" pocket on the other side of the bag, which is smaller than the zippered valuables pocket. That zippered pocket is the perfect size for the stuff I put in it, the easy access pocket is just for my wallet and car keys and they're a perfect fit in there.

I like that the Fairway 14 has the "easy access" pocket on the other side of the bag, which is smaller than the zippered valuables pocket. That zippered pocket is the perfect size for the stuff I put in it, the easy access pocket is just for my wallet and car keys and they're a perfect fit in there.
You mean the magnetic closing pocket? That's nifty for a lot of things, but can also fit quite a large water bottle when carrying.

You mean the magnetic closing pocket? That's nifty for a lot of things, but can also fit quite a large water bottle when carrying.
Yep, that one. I've seen pictures where people are using it as a water bottle pocket, it would have plenty of room for that and is in the perfect place for it. I keep my water bottle in a carrier on my Clicgear push cart so I can use that pocket for my wallet and keys, but if I was walking and carrying I'd repurpose it for the water bottle.

Yep, that one. I've seen pictures where people are using it as a water bottle pocket, it would have plenty of room for that and is in the perfect place for it. I keep my water bottle in a carrier on my Clicgear push cart so I can use that pocket for my wallet and keys, but if I was walking and carrying I'd repurpose it for the water bottle.
I push most rounds too nowadays, but when I'm on the sim for example, that gets used for water bottle. But I was really surprised how big of a bottle it can comfortably fit and still have the underlying pocket accessible.

Is Shaft Shield working as advertised? I've had shaft paint scratch before on a couple wedges and driver shafts, so that feature is top of mind for me.

Is Shaft Shield working as advertised? I've had shaft paint scratch before on a couple wedges and driver shafts, so that feature is top of mind for me.
Absolutely. It is so good. Minimal chatter, clubs don't seem to move around, so far no scrapes/scratches/wear

Absolutely. It is so good. Minimal chatter, clubs don't seem to move around, so far no scrapes/scratches/wear
Love to hear that it's working. I had black Elevate Tour shafts in my last set of Apex Pros and the AW and PW had paint scraped off near the hosel. really annoying.

Love to hear that it's working. I had black Elevate Tour shafts in my last set of Apex Pros and the AW and PW had paint scraped off near the hosel. really annoying.
We'll see how it goes with my SteelFiber shafts.... hopefully good long term

Yes. Just looked at my driver and fairway shafts—no scratches or marks.

Got notification mine should be shipping next week, I am getting very excited after seeing these in the store for a while. Super excited to get this into play!

Well, I ordered the Fairway C HD bag. Website says it will ship in a few weeks. I will update with photos and thoughts when I get it in hand.

Big time yes

Yes, it's a great feature on the new bags and works very well. It also cuts down considerably on your clubs jostling around in the bag.

Yes, it's a great feature on the new bags and works very well. It also cuts down considerably on your clubs jostling around in the bag.
that's a cool secondary benefit!

I really like the Earth Day Fairway C bag. I still have a little Callaway credit left from a previous return … thinking about pulling the trigger on it. Only negative is I wish it was the Fairway+ model.

See! This is what I mean about waiting for new bag drops..... they just keep coming!

I really like the Earth Day Fairway C bag. I still have a little Callaway credit left from a previous return … thinking about pulling the trigger on it. Only negative is I wish it was the Fairway+ model.
Love the looks of it and really like the thought they put in behind it. The little badge just pops.

Back