2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Must have been...met the UPS guy at the door tonight.
Sorry. They will take care of you, but I’m sure you were ready to put it in play.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to call Callaway tomorrow. My bag arrived and the box looked suspect, but I was still hopeful...unfortunately my bag has their special horseback package with bow legs.

I'm guessing that is not an intentional feature. Colorway is awesome though.

View attachment 9252046
Nooooo

Sorry. They will take care of you, but I’m sure you were ready to put it in play.
Yeah, it's Callaway so I'm definitely not concerned...but it sucks that the beautiful bag met that fate.

Yeah, it's Callaway so I'm definitely not concerned...but it sucks that the beautiful bag met that fate.
Quick picture of the bag to see the color way in person? This one is quickly shooting up my list bc it looks really good online

Unfortunately I'm going to have to call Callaway tomorrow. My bag arrived and the box looked suspect, but I was still hopeful...unfortunately my bag has their special horseback package with bow legs.

I'm guessing that is not an intentional feature. Colorway is awesome though.

View attachment 9252046
United Package Smashers strikes again. 🤬 That sucks man, hope they get a replacement to you quickly!

So I took too long pulling the trigger on the Cobalt/White combo in the Fairway 14. Backordered til late August up here in Canada. Have pivoted to the Glacier/White/Silver "womens" bag instead. Should be arriving soon!

I also ordered a Green/Yellow for my wife that showed up a couple weeks ago. That thing is sharp.
Ugh, that is upsetting. I am really hoping a color way I like is in store next time I end up at Golf Town!

definitely a top feature that adds to the new bags. Way less chatter and it will last longer than mesh in other bags. Then it protects the shafts better!!
Sounds like a killer feature for sure!

My color brother! I really dig the color. It's guiding my push cart purchase too 😂
I love it! It's the first one I gravitated to when I saw it in the store. Fully loaded up the bag last night and like others have said, this thing is stable and there is so much storage room. Hoping to take it out to play on Saturday.

United Package Smashers strikes again. 🤬 That sucks man, hope they get a replacement to you quickly!
I got golf balls and gloves from Callaway that arrived this week and both those boxes were destroyed. Thankfully, hard to damage golf balls and gloves were fine.

I got golf balls and gloves from Callaway that arrived this week and both those boxes were destroyed. Thankfully, hard to damage golf balls and gloves were fine.
My bag arrives today, let’s hope it’s box is in tact

My bag arrives today, let’s hope it’s box is in tact
Mine is set to arrive tomorrow. Good news is that I also had a club arrive from them this week and no damage to the box or club.

Quick picture of the bag to see the color way in person? This one is quickly shooting up my list bc it looks really good online
IMG_6860.jpeg
This is the best one I grabbed before putting it back in the box (I'm at work right now).

As is very typical, I called Callaway and was on the phone for less than five minutes.

New bag is being sent and a return label for the bowlegged one.

Didn't want pictures or anything...just taking care of the customer. Really do appreciate them.

As is very typical, I called Callaway and was on the phone for less than five minutes.

Didn't want pictures or anything...just taking care of the customer. Really do appreciate them.
Glad to hear they took care of it so quickly. Callaway's customer service is amazing!

It makes a big difference when you have a confidence that a company will take care of you.

It makes a big difference when you have a confidence that a company will take care of you.
All ive ever hear is good things from Callaway's Customer service which like you said is HUGE

I won't go crazy on a review until I get it out on the course and on my Nitron but I have some initial thoughts.

First of the shaft shield is just amazing. This was a must have when AT showed it to us at the Goat Cup last year. It's not a hard rubber but has some texture to see that it'll protect the shafts better. Secondly, I love the placement of the putter well, easy access whether it's on a cart or a push cart, I was really shocked at it's placement and I think I'm really going to like it in that location. Also, for a hybrid carry bag the cooler pouch is HUGE! I tend to carry quite a bit of things in my bag and probably won't use it for drinks but nice to know it'll easily hold a couple gatorades if I need it. The storage on this bag was much more than anticipated. I have it fully loaded and still have more room if I need to throw rain gear in. Now I'm not sure if I'll keep the carry straps on since I mainly use a push cart, but holy moley is this bag comfortable on your back. Just so easy to slip it over the shoulders and wander off. Lastly the rubber handle at the top by the shaft shield is so easy to use. I need it for grabbing the bag out of my van or carrying it up from the basement.

More to come but dang it's a great bag!IMG_8817.jpegIMG_8818.jpegIMG_8819.jpeg

I won't go crazy on a review until I get it out on the course and on my Nitron but I have some initial thoughts.

First of the shaft shield is just amazing. This was a must have when AT showed it to us at the Goat Cup last year. It's not a hard rubber but has some texture to see that it'll protect the shafts better. Secondly, I love the placement of the putter well, easy access whether it's on a cart or a push cart, I was really shocked at it's placement and I think I'm really going to like it in that location. Also, for a hybrid carry bag the cooler pouch is HUGE! I tend to carry quite a bit of things in my bag and probably won't use it for drinks but nice to know it'll easily hold a couple gatorades if I need it. The storage on this bag was much more than anticipated. I have it fully loaded and still have more room if I need to throw rain gear in. Now I'm not sure if I'll keep the carry straps on since I mainly use a push cart, but holy moley is this bag comfortable on your back. Just so easy to slip it over the shoulders and wander off. Lastly the rubber handle at the top by the shaft shield is so easy to use. I need it for grabbing the bag out of my van or carrying it up from the basement.

More to come but dang it's a great bag!
Seeing it now, the color coded clips make so much sense. It's a small thing, but makes taking the straps on and off stupid straightforward. I leave them on and just toss them in the truck once it's loaded on my motocaddy. If I'm riding I usually just toss them in the cart basket so they're not in the way. Super convenient.

...Now I'm not sure if I'll keep the carry straps on since I mainly use a push cart, but holy moley is this bag comfortable on your back. Just so easy to slip it over the shoulders and wander off....
My rounds are all on a push cart or riding cart, but I leave the straps on. They're great to have if I need to carry from parking lot to a bag drop or the range or whatever, and the way they're designed/attached lets me easily move them to the side on a push cart so they don't bother my access to the pockets. The other handles on the bag are well designed, but it's really awkward to have to carry a loaded bag any distance with them.

She’s here! Heather Grey is legit. Definitely glad I went with the 14 but now big question is do I double a couple wedges in a slot so driveway marker and Ryp stick can have their own slot or stick them with 3 wood or UW? Can’t wait to start loading it up after I put littlest down for nap
IMG_2355.jpeg
IMG_2356.jpeg
IMG_2357.jpeg

She’s here! Heather Grey is legit. Definitely glad I went with the 14 but now big question is do I double a couple wedges in a slot so driveway marker and Ryp stick can have their own slot or stick them with 3 wood or UW? Can’t wait to start loading it up after I put littlest down for nap

That mac & cheese headcover is 🤌

I really continue to love how versatile this bag is. I’m very partial to putting it on my bagboy nitron but it’s so light sometimes I just decide to walk especially my local par 3 course which is pretty hilly so honestly carrying tends to be the better option. My casual rounds I tend to keep alot less on me so the amount of pockets is about perfect since I just keep personals items, range finder, balls, and tees with some snacks as well. Plus I don’t search around as much as with say the bigger bags I have where I stuff things everywhere lol.

Overall just how lightweight it is just still shocks me. You could honestly forget it was on your back when carrying if you didn’t know it was there. Plus it’s so easy to adjust and only takes a second. I think it fits on my nitron better than any bag I have had tbh. Sits securely and never moves at all while the legs don’t trigger though I will say I love how easy the legs do come out when you lean it. The fact that it sit on its base though too is pretty sweet as I’ve never seen a stand bag do that before now.

(I grabbed this pic right before my paradyms arrived.)
IMG_3943.jpegIMG_3942.jpeg

Back