2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Goodness no.
#Commonerville cuts into my exploring the store to waste money on Fanatics goods and finding the best/worst food imaginable to shove down my prayer hole as I watch the future starters or the Yankees and Dodgers take the field.

Goodness no.
#Commonerville cuts into my exploring the store to waste money on Fanatics goods and finding the best/worst food imaginable to shove down my prayer hole as I watch the future starters or the Yankees and Dodgers take the field.

You gonna grab a pair of the innovative see through pants :LOL:

One day I want to go to a Reds opening day and experience the parade. It's such a cool tradition.
It's the absolute best in the country

Interesting you say that - I don't think I have EVER done that.

Maybe something to consider in the future
I love it. The only place I didn’t do it was Wrigley and I regret it. Although my seats were 2nd row so I had no real desire to move haha

I love it. The only place I didn’t do it was Wrigley and I regret it. Although my seats were 2nd row so I had no real desire to move haha
Hopefully you at least got to stare another guy in the eye as you peed in a trough.

Hopefully you at least got to stare another guy in the eye as you peed in a trough.
I was talking with someone the other night about ballparks and mentioned the trough.

I was talking with someone the other night about ballparks and mentioned the trough.
I always went in the stall, but I was also ripping heaters in there.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Okay, now we are talking.
According to the guide at least, we have both Rays and Marlins games on the two channels.
Doesn't mean it will happen, but Directv Stream might just be a godsend for us.

Okay, now we are talking.
According to the guide at least, we have both Rays and Marlins games on the two channels.
Doesn't mean it will happen, but Directv Stream might just be a godsend for us.
If it doesn't work out, just text me and I'll facetime you. Ill even throw in some Spanglish commentary.

If I think with my head instead of my Heart:

• Cubs (84-78)
  • Cardinals (82-80)
  • Reds (80-82)
  • Brewers (78-84)
  • Pirates (77-85)
Something like that ^ - I think it will be one of the tightest divisions, just not a very good one.
Ugh. Just looking at that is stressful.

I think the Brewers may be very bad. I would be happy if that were the case.

Ugh. Just looking at that is stressful.

I think the Brewers may be very bad. I would be happy if that were the case.

What are your predictions?

RE: The Brewers - I don't think they will be very good. Their Ace is gone and their closer is going to miss a lot of time.

If I think with my head instead of my Heart:

• Cubs (84-78)
  • Cardinals (82-80)
  • Reds (80-82)
  • Brewers (78-84)
  • Pirates (77-85)
Something like that ^ - I think it will be one of the tightest divisions, just not a very good one.

I'm thinking it's a toss up among the Cubs, Reds and Cardinals and 85 or less wins may top the division.

Back