2024 Wilson Infinite Putters

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything until some else did however the website has literally no information about the putters.
I know we are on "Lunatic Fringe" here however how about a Toe Hang degree and Loft/Lie info.
You want to play with the leaders in the industry, then act like them.
It’s a process.

The price is alluring. If it's comparable to a Huntington Beach, that's not bad. But the website drove me away. Maybe I'll try to roll one at a PGATSS next time I'm there. At least they're offering 4 models for lefties. Toulon only offers 3 I think. Not that there's a comparison between the two. Yeah, I know, apple to oranges comparison.

And anywhere else golfers would freak out about saving 20.00.
I’m thinking it’s the most reasonable comparison for value. The Cleveland’s are well respected in the thread. Just seems logical to wonder how its most direct competition stacks up. It’s like big brand drivers… when they cost the same they get lumped together.

In 2015, Wilson Golf set out to offer golfers putters which included modern shapes, but at a price point which can be called nothing other than aggressively affordable. After initial success there was a refresh and expansion in 2018 as well as a new headshape in 2021. This, of course, means the Infinite Putter lineup was due to have some new life breathed into it.

So, that is exactly what Wilson Golf has done, with nine models available, with more attention to detail, all at the same affordable price. We were also able to get a few of the new putters in hand ahead of release to give an even more complete rundown.

Continue reading...
That's great to see someone not price them $450 and call it a premium putter

I’m thinking it’s the most reasonable comparison for value. The Cleveland’s are well respected in the thread. Just seems logical to wonder how its most direct competition stacks up. It’s like big brand drivers… when they cost the same they get lumped together.
And similarly, both can sell well.

Should have stated that there is no "Technical Information" on the putters.
No, you probably said it correctly. I get excited when I hear good news on Wilson. Guess I can get used to it

That's great to see someone not price them $450 and call it a premium putter
I mean, premium putters exist even if some don’t understand paying that much for a flatstick, but that’s never been the lane Wilson has had for Infinite.

I am confused about the blank shield logo usage. I wish it was more uniformed throughout the Wilson equipment range.

I am confused about the blank shield logo usage. I wish it was more uniformed throughout the Wilson equipment range.
I guess if the new shield proves to be popular then most better products will move to it in time. I’m sure the next DynaPower woods will go updated shield but that’s way out from now. Keeping the old shield on DP Forged irons didn’t make sense to me. But, it’s part of a plan versus a mistake.

PS: Got to see the new putters this morning at my local range. I play the last version of Bucktown and think the new one looks awesome.. It's a minor thing but the updated shield on the grip looks generic to me. The grip itself feels great.

Last edited:
Back