i hate all wedges except the foot wedge

Don't forget the hand wedge - for when you can't get out of the sand.
Only when they are so deep your partners cant see you hehe.

no need for greenside wedges everyone knows i can put out of the highest grass with accuracy...its even got its own name...chutting

no need for greenside wedges everyone knows i can put out of the highest grass with accuracy...its even got its own name...chutting

haha very true, one of your chutts actually hit the stick lol.

haha very true, one of your chutts actually hit the stick lol.
in vegas i had 2 within 6 inches of cup...guys laughed so i gave them each 5 shots with their wedges to get within a foot...needless to say i took the cash

I chutted once today. It was mildly successful.

I'll offer this to you, when a thread is posted people offer opinions. Getting upset over opinions from guys that have been playing before you were born doesn't make much sense. If you don't want others opinions, don't post threads. But if you do and we welcome it, learn to not take things so personally.
If you want 5 wedges then go get them. But when offered reason why you shouldn't you may want to listen. You might learn a thing or two. Trust me when I tell you I learn something new each day about this game we all
enjoy. But if you keep lashing out, no one will respond to anything you have to say. Take this or leave it, your choice.

If I chipped 3 shots in in one round I wouldn't change anything.

If I chipped 3 shots in in one round I wouldn't change anything.
I would add another wedge to my bag.

I chutted once today. It was mildly successful.
takes practice and lress hands forward if u wanna do trick shots bouncing it up in the air

So why not hit your SW with the same 85% swing to fill another gap, instead of needing an extra wedge for that? Trajectory can be controlled my grip pressure.

I understand this. Personally, I never hit my SW full. I'm more comfortable with an 85% GW shot.

Surprised how much debate this has received. It's great to hear the different thoughts of everyone in wedge set up. And it's pretty civil which is always good.

Tapaway!

Throw the wedge thing away. Play steady gaps all the way to the highest loft you can hit with very high consistency. Keep in mind clubs 60* on up are the 3 woods off the deck of wedges. Some people have no issues, most do.

Like Tad said, just because one may hit a 60 it probably was not required.

Ah, youth. We were all there icejack, stay cool.

Back