7th Winner - 2013 #Grandaddy #DreamTeam Member

Way to go T2G!! Congrats buddy. I am now your biggest fan!

Awesome dude, congratulations! It's really awesome to see this team completed now.

Congrats!

Hey Congrats Pops, I know you will get amp up to eat in to some #zoocrew butt.

This post makes me smile! For those that don't know Youngbuck is T2GRN's son.

Youngbuck, you make sure dad works on his game now! And give him some tips too! :act-up:

Way to go T2GRN Congrats man and you will represent us well without a doubt!

I am so freaking pumped for my man Kevin. Absolutely a top-notch guy that is going to bring it in California. Cannot wait to tee it up with him out there. This is going to be an epic ride.

This is all you need to know about how much this meant to Kevin.. What an awesome dude.

(sorry about the quality)

What an awesome reaction.

Dude! This is fantastic! Kevin you're going to rock this so hard my man! I was texting ATLgolfer last night that I had a feeling your tweet would be the winner. It was my favorite! SO happy for you! :joy:

Verified.

I had a little "whoa" moment when I saw that Kevin won. Barry called it.

Congratulations, T2GRN! Looking forward to meeting you!

Congrats Kevin!

That was definitely one of my favorite tweets in the contest. Congratulations!

~Rock

Congrats T2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Congrats T2GGRN, and congrats again to all the members of the #Dreamteam. You all deserve it.

Just got done talking with Kevin and this guy is truly an asset to this team. He brings so much passion for not only the game of golf but for THP. It's gonna be a blast going thru this experience with him and the rest of the #DreamTeam.

#zoocrew better get the ice and ace bandages ready to help cure the beating we are gonna put on them.

What a great video reaction! Can't wait to meet you in person this Fall. Congrats again man.

I've spent time with Kevin and his wonderful family, this is a great great pick! Now youngbuck can brag to his buddies that his dad took down the zoocrew
The Grandaddy has the perfect amount of gray now!!

Way to go Kevin . Great video and what a great addition to the #DreamTeam !

KEVIN!!! Woohoo! Congrats buddy, so very happy for you!

@T2GRN18: @hackersparadise Green n White @HarryArnettCG #grandaddy #zoocrew will be green with envy n waving the white flag b4 it's over! #DreamTeam

Congrats, what a great tweet. Now you have the pleasure/pressure of representing THP and making sure #DreamTeam comes out on top!

Congrats Kevin!

If you haven't watched that video yet, do it. THAT is pure and raw emotion and excitement. I'm just so happy for Kevin that I don't have all of the words.

If you haven't watched that video yet, do it. THAT is pure and raw emotion and excitement. I'm just so happy for Kevin that I don't have all of the words.

Second

Just got done talking with Kevin and this guy is truly an asset to this team. He brings so much passion for not only the game of golf but for THP. It's gonna be a blast going thru this experience with him and the rest of the #DreamTeam.

#zoocrew better get the ice and ace bandages ready to help cure the beating we are gonna put on them.

haha, dude I'm still so psyched, when I was talking to you for the a while I thought I called Seth. But you were awesome an just let it roll. It was great talking to you buddy

Back