7th Winner - 2013 #Grandaddy #DreamTeam Member

Just got a chance to watch the video. And it solidifies that Kevin is perfect for the DreamTeam!! Pumped for ya Kevin!!!

Kevin along with Seth, tpluff, Hawk, TopDogg, Pkielwa, jlukes and Texashacker34 will administer a proper beat down to the Zoocrew!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Pssst....I changed my name to GregDan. Hehe

thetopdogg may he rest in peace.

Oops...I promise I knew that. When I was typing it I kept wondering why it didn't look right. My apologies!!!

Oops...I promise I knew that. When I was typing it I kept wondering why it didn't look right. My apologies!!!

Haha. No worries! I was just giving you some flack. Thanks for the kind words!

I'll pour some Shandy out for my homie Topdogg whenever I can get my hands on another one...

I'll pour some Shandy out for my homie Topdogg whenever I can get my hands on another one...

Earliest is looking like December, unless you can get someone hoarding it to pay you in shandy instead of lawyer fees.

I'm pretending I didn't read that!

Kevin is jumping right in and has been catching up with things. Great to see it. I've got permasmile today.

Sounds like the Dream Team is put together.

Sounds like the Dream Team is put together.

Finally. I knew from the beginning this would be a long road. It was designed that way, but that didn't make it easy.

Finally. I knew from the beginning this would be a long road. It was designed that way, but that didn't make it easy.

Just the beginning!

Just the beginning!

In a way it really is Duey. Crazy to look at it that way. You have guys like ATLGolfer and GregDan that I've been chatting with about this thing since it was cold out, yet we now feel like today was the start of it being real.

In a way it really is Duey. Crazy to look at it that way. You have guys like ATLGolfer and GregDan that I've been chatting with about this thing since it was cold out, yet we now feel like today was the start of it being real.

These guy's all have game and a ton of heart, THP will be well represented.

So much truth in this! It's end of the beginning and I couldn't be happier. Another great beginning starting tomorrow as this epic event creeps closer. I love that THP has kept us up and not let is get complacent as the team filled out and I really feel like I turned my game on to start preparing for this event. What a wild ride so far and a long and crazy road we have to go. Can't wait!

KEVIN!! My man!! I'm so excited for you. This is amazing!!

It's true.

I still remember talking to Hawk months ago when I was selected. There was a lot of "yeah, this is awesome" discussion, but we didn't really know what was going to come of it. There still is a some of that, because we don't know what's waiting for us in December. But, watching the team fill out has been an incredible experience in itself.

It sounds painfully cliche, but I wouldn't trade these guys for anything. This event is really more about the THP family than anything else. And, while we are going to beat the snot out of the zoocrew, it is going to be an incredible experience just training and being with these guys until the end.

Yea buddy. I wish all of us had been in that hotel in Elgin hanging out. That was a great preview of what's to come.

It's true.

I still remember talking to Hawk months ago when I was selected. There was a lot of "yeah, this is awesome" discussion, but we didn't really know what was going to come of it. There still is a some of that, because we don't know what's waiting for us in December. But, watching the team fill out has been an incredible experience in itself.

It sounds painfully cliche, but I wouldn't trade these guys for anything. This event is really more about the THP family than anything else. And, while we are going to beat the snot out of the zoocrew, it is going to be an incredible experience just training and being with these guys until the end.

And this is really what this is all about for me buddy! Carving memories out of life with a group of THPer's is something we will hold onto for a lifetime.

Congrats Kevin. :banana:

Drinking a nice tall glass of Hater-Aid right now! (J/K) Congrats on getting in, now lets bring home the gold Kevin! I'm sure this will be a life changing event for you and everyone involved.

Big congrats sir, I'm super jealous. Let us know how it goes so we can get in on something like this next year!

Back