7th Winner - 2013 #Grandaddy #DreamTeam Member

Haha. It's all good. I am probably a better lawyer anyways.

It was good to talk to you though and I know how excited you are for this event.

Congrats!!

Congrats on your selection buddy - nice tweet as well mate!

Congrats on the win T2GRN18!! I'm convinced in my mind that I HAD to be a close 2nd. LOL.

Represent Brother!!

Congrats, T2GRN!

congrats man

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats Kevin! That was a great tweet. Definitely a great addition to the Dream Team. I like the way we look and have all the confidence in the 8 guys to take down team Callaway.

Congrats Kev!

He is now off of the roof everyone, he is still shaking though. Hahahaha

Jman - that's only part of it! I told him he needs to stay away from the power tools for the rest of the day!

He called me more today than in the entire year...okay... maybe month. I was in the office next to mine in a meeting and kept hearing my phone ring...and ring...and ring. i thought it was one of the kids blowing up my phone!! :clapp:

The tweet was most excellent and typical of he-who-always-gets-the-last-word (I've been trying for 20 plus years!)

This post makes me smile! For those that don't know Youngbuck is T2GRN's son.

Youngbuck, you make sure dad works on his game now! And give him some tips too! :act-up:

Not to worry -- we'll both make sure he's gonna be working out harder than Rocky to get ready for this! And swallow two raw eggs every morning!

Not to worry -- we'll both make sure he's gonna be working out harder than Rocky to get ready for this! And swallow two raw eggs every morning!

Keep him in line Lee! We need him at the top of his game in December!

Lee - if there is anyone who will motivate Kevin more, it's you!

Congrats T2GRN18! Best of luck in your prep and performance!

T2GRN18 Great Tweet,Congrats

Congratulations Kevin! I'm so proud for you and without a doubt, you're the perfect fit for the Dream Team. You seriously deserved this opportunity and now go live your dream!

Congratulations Kevin! I'm so proud for you and without a doubt, you're the perfect fit for the Dream Team. You seriously deserved this opportunity and now go live your dream!
Thank you Sir! Appreciate it partner

Congrats! Play well and bring home the win.

Congrats T2GRN18. Represent us well!

Congratulations, Kev! Couldn't think of a more fitting and deserving man to be an ambassador for our site.

Just got a chance to watch the video. And it solidifies that Kevin is perfect for the DreamTeam!! Pumped for ya Kevin!!!

Kevin along with Seth, tpluff, Hawk, TopDogg, Pkielwa, jlukes and Texashacker34 will administer a proper beat down to the Zoocrew!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Back