adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Not a problem man. I'm pretty anal about keeping my gear in top shape and clean and I'll do what I can with these but I know I can't keep them spotless. FWIW, i had some grey Tour 360's and I couldn't keep them spotless over time either. I say you get the ones you like the look of best man.[/
maybe I should just get both pairs.. lol

Not a problem man. I'm pretty anal about keeping my gear in top shape and clean and I'll do what I can with these but I know I can't keep them spotless. FWIW, i had some grey Tour 360's and I couldn't keep them spotless over time either. I say you get the ones you like the look of best man.[/
maybe I should just get both pairs.. lol

There you go dude, just get both. The white/blue are awesome looking too so might as well keep them and add the grey.

Anyone noticed how the box says one size and the shoe tag says a different size. The mystery of the missing half size is solved.

--
Tapatalk2

Anyone noticed how the box says one size and the shoe tag says a different size. The mystery of the missing half size is solved.

--
Tapatalk2

Say what? What does the box say? I got my new ones yesterday but threw the box out already since today was recycle day.

Say what? What does the box say? I got my new ones yesterday but threw the box out already since today was recycle day.

Every box in the store, all 27 of them were marked a half size larger than the shoe inside. If you remember what size shoe you bought go look at the label under the tongue, it will be a half size smaller.

--
Tapatalk2

That's crazy!! Mine are supposed to be here today. I'll check it out.

Every box in the store, all 27 of them were marked a half size larger than the shoe inside. If you remember what size shoe you bought go look at the label under the tongue, it will be a half size smaller.

--
Tapatalk2

Interesting. That's just odd.

That's crazy!! Mine are supposed to be here today. I'll check it out.

Yep, one of those instances I thanked my mom for instilling the habit of checking labels when buying clothes/shoes.

--
Tapatalk2

Yep, one of those instances I thanked my mom for instilling the habit of checking labels when buying clothes/shoes.

--
Tapatalk2
I always do that too

i'm really thinking that the white/blue would be a great match to the Cleveland MC2 apparel scripting...hmmmm...
even the gray/black... hmmmmmm
i gotta find these and try them on asap.

Got my white and blue ones. I sent them back. There way to white for the dirt courses I play on. I'm going with the grey ones. I can wear those with almost any color and keep them clean easier. I tried them on and they where very comfortable! Now I'm just waiting again. I hate having to order everything.

i'm really thinking that the white/blue would be a great match to the Cleveland MC2 apparel scripting...hmmmm...
even the gray/black... hmmmmmm
i gotta find these and try them on asap.

The vain part of me wanted white/blue for just that reason.

I wore these today for a round, little damp at the beginning of the round and I didn't notice any slipping or uneasy feelings about my stance. My feet stayed nice and dry as well, a comforting relief anytime I'm wearing mesh shoes. These are incredibly comfortable, like a tennis shoe comfortable. One thing that jumped out at me is these are so lightweight that I noticed a lot less of that "dead feet" feeling after my round.

It was hot as crap today and a few times I found myself thinking how cool my feet felt, not that my other shoes are hot but these had a distinct cooler feel about them. No bunkers on the course we played today so I can't speak to how they grip in sand just yet. Another thing I liked is before going back into the club house after the round I walked right past the cleaning station, pretty sweet to not have to clean your shoes off before going inside like a traditional golf shoe.

I did loose traction on one shot today though, nothing major but I did result in me loosing my focus and absolutely affected the shot. The shot was from the rough, a routine 3/4 wedge shot and the grass was pretty dry so I'm not sure why I lost my left foot at transition. Definitely felt my left foot slide backwards a few inches but I tried to recreate it again and couldn't, most likely just a fluke occurrence.

The vain part of me wanted white/blue for just that reason.

I wore these today for a round, little damp at the beginning of the round and I didn't notice any slipping or uneasy feelings about my stance. My feet stayed nice and dry as well, a comforting relief anytime I'm wearing mesh shoes. These are incredibly comfortable, like a tennis shoe comfortable. One thing that jumped out at me is these are so lightweight that I noticed a lot less of that "dead feet" feeling after my round.

It was hot as crap today and a few times I found myself thinking how cool my feet felt, not that my other shoes are hot but these had a distinct cooler feel about them. No bunkers on the course we played today so I can't speak to how they grip in sand just yet. Another thing I liked is before going back into the club house after the round I walked right past the cleaning station, pretty sweet to not have to clean your shoes off before going inside like a traditional golf shoe.

I did loose traction on one shot today though, nothing major but I did result in me loosing my focus and absolutely affected the shot. The shot was from the rough, a routine 3/4 wedge shot and the grass was pretty dry so I'm not sure why I lost my left foot at transition. Definitely felt my left foot slide backwards a few inches but I tried to recreate it again and couldn't, most likely just a fluke occurrence.

We have similar feet, good inside sole support. How was the knee in these?

Nice review SW. Thanks for sharing.

We have similar feet, good inside sole support. How was the knee in these?

My right leg is a constant source of pain and because of my pimp walk it is hard to find shoes of any sort that give me a stable feeling inside of that foot. Paid pretty close attention to that today with these and I did notice later in the round my feet began to move around in the shoe, especially my right foot. Retied and snugged the laces up and it felt fine.

Something I've noticed from the last few offerings by adidas is the heel area is more roomy, these are the same. It isn't a deal breaker for me persay but I do feel you have to be more cognizant of your foot moving in the shoe.

My feet didn't hurt at all after wearing these from 7 this morning until about 5 this afternoon and I did notice my knee didn't hurt as bad or feel as tired as it is when I wear the adipures.

Sorry I rambled, hopefully that answered you Freddie! One gripe though, they should have put a loop on the tongue for the laces. I hate having to constantly straighten the tongue!

Thanks Jacob.

--
Tapatalk2

Dude that's what I needed to hear. My fear is that my foot will not have the support I want because of the soft uppers. But a pain free knee is what I want. The adicross are great feeling but my knee starts to hurt about the 12th hole or so. The light weight of these and snug fit my help. I may just have to get a pair of the gray w/ black stripes

--
Tapatalk2

Funny. I talked my buddy into buying these today. (let him read some THP reviews before going in) He picked up a size 10 and it definitely said 10 on the shoe as well.

???

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

My right leg is a constant source of pain and because of my pimp walk it is hard to find shoes of any sort that give me a stable feeling inside of that foot. Paid pretty close attention to that today with these and I did notice later in the round my feet began to move around in the shoe, especially my right foot. Retied and snugged the laces up and it felt fine.

Something I've noticed from the last few offerings by adidas is the heel area is more roomy, these are the same. It isn't a deal breaker for me persay but I do feel you have to be more cognizant of your foot moving in the shoe.

My feet didn't hurt at all after wearing these from 7 this morning until about 5 this afternoon and I did notice my knee didn't hurt as bad or feel as tired as it is when I wear the adipures.

Sorry I rambled, hopefully that answered you Freddie! One gripe though, they should have put a loop on the tongue for the laces. I hate having to constantly straighten the tongue!

Thanks Jacob.

--
Tapatalk2
Mine have the tongue tied... Odd. I have All White. I use a bit of Tilex on the toe box for clean up. The look great & I have had them since December. Good to great grip, comfortable all day. Likely to get another pair soon.

I get the feeling these shoes would be absurdly comfortable. I don't know why. Almost like they'd feel like a part of your foot with the light weight and whatnot.

Mine have the tongue tied... Odd. I have All White. I use a bit of Tilex on the toe box for clean up. The look great & I have had them since December. Good to great grip, comfortable all day. Likely to get another pair soon.

How have you had them since December when they were first available to the public only a couple of weeks ago?

How have you had them since December when they were first available to the public only a couple of weeks ago?

I'm pretty sure they are talking about the Adicross.

I'm pretty sure they are talking about the Adicross.

Yep I'll bet they are as well.

Bought the white pair with the black stripes today. Went out and played 18 in them. They are very comfortable and I normally wear the Adidas Adipure Zs so I'm used to really comfortable shoes. And as to the shoe sizing vs. what it says on the box, every box at the golf course had the size 1/2 size wrong. If it said 11 1/2 on the box, the tag on the shoes was 11. Very weird.

thanks for the good input SW.
yeah, i seriously just want to OEM these suckers cuz i dunno if i will have the chance to try them on anywhere.
i'm just skeptical about the white/blue cuz i'm not sure if i can rock the whites, but i think i like them better than the grays. i dunno. i'm that guy who buys white shoes cuz they look so good, then can't wear them cuz i don't think they look good on me. hmmm......activate full ponder-mode.

took me all day to finally decide...
got a gray pair on order!

Back