adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

took me all day to finally decide...
got a gray pair on order!

Lol I thought you weren't getting any shoes?!

Resistance was futile.

--
Tapatalk2

took me all day to finally decide...
got a gray pair on order!

Nice dude, you'll love them. I split time with mine on Saturday with the Champ spike testing shoes. They are snug at first and like TC says as the round went on they got a little more comfy. I loved them. One one of the holes I grabbed a cup of water and leaned over to pour it on my head. Well the water hit the dirt ground and shot all these little brown spots on my shoes. NEW WHITE shoes. I was about to get mid evil. Then I noticed all the drops beaded up and I wiped them all right off. Not one left a mark. So, the mesh is not all that mesh like really and is more durable then people think. I know I was relieved they came clean.

Well that's good to hear kmac. I scotch guarded mine tonight just for kicks.

--
Tapatalk2

They should be good to go water skiing in now.

They should be good to go water skiing in now.

That could come in handy if it keeps raining every frikken day here.

--
Tapatalk2

Lol I thought you weren't getting any shoes?!

Resistance was futile.

--
Tapatalk2

lol. as soon as i saw you posted here next, i knew you were going to say that...but you're right, i couldn't resist.
well i mean, honestly...last tuesday i won a putter and some balls in a tourney, which i do not need. so i will be returning them for a full refund. so i'm more than covered financially. and actually, i will be selling my adidas greenstar z whites for some more cash...
plus, after seeing our shirts for the MC2 and these shoes coming out...they're like a perfect match.
then after all of the reviews here, especially with you and TC being fellow Cleveland staffers, it just started making sense.
and not having a shoe option through our sponsor, bummed me out a little....so this should cheer me up.

heck, i may not even like them...kind of a testing phase. if i don't end up liking them, i know i have a great shoe in my greenstar z. and maybe i'll just go out and pick up a pair of sambas! oh man i love shoes!

i'll just have to try to convince my wife that i won them on THP. lol

That could come in handy if it keeps raining every frikken day here.

--
Tapatalk2

Were burning up here and youre drowning. Wtf

I think I want some grey ones. I just wish Zappos carried them.

You'll like them dude. So danged comfortable and light, good god they're light, your feet will be smiling.

--
Tapatalk2

Were burning up here and youre drowning. Wtf

I think I want some grey ones. I just wish Zappos carried them.

me too. love zappos! heck i woulda had them tomorrow! but they didn't have my size, plus i got 'em for $90 :alien:

Nice dude, you'll love them. I split time with mine on Saturday with the Champ spike testing shoes. They are snug at first and like TC says as the round went on they got a little more comfy. I loved them. One one of the holes I grabbed a cup of water and leaned over to pour it on my head. Well the water hit the dirt ground and shot all these little brown spots on my shoes. NEW WHITE shoes. I was about to get mid evil. Then I noticed all the drops beaded up and I wiped them all right off. Not one left a mark. So, the mesh is not all that mesh like really and is more durable then people think. I know I was relieved they came clean.

Awesome to hear. I am still contemplating the greys or TW13s. The mesh was my biggest fear. So glad to hear they wipe clean. Definitely not the mesh I am used to.

I think its only a matter of time before I get a pair of the grey ones. I went into GG today and saw the adicross dropped in price...was tempted...but I just like the looks of these a lot more.

I'm really starting to like these shoes. They really do have a great design. I just went to look at them again on the Adidas website, and I realized that I don't think I'd ever buy these. Great design, great price point, but I think the colors are awful. I don't think I could get any of those colors. I really think Adidas screwed up a good shoe with bad color options.

What color options would you like to see?

--
Tapatalk2

What color options would you like to see?

--
Tapatalk2

Mostly just a white/black, I think the biggest place they messed up was the stripes on the back. I'd like the black/slime if they made the stripes slime instead of black like the body of the shoe. Same goes for the white/blue. If the stripes were blue they'd be very good.

Mostly just a white/black, I think the biggest place they messed up was the stripes on the back. I'd like the black/slime if they made the stripes slime instead of black like the body of the shoe. Same goes for the white/blue. If the stripes were blue they'd be very good.
I think they would look better with blue stripes as well. However to still like them now.

I just got a pair and played 18 holes yesterday, the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Very light, great traction (and it was a little wet). My feet felt great after the round. I got the white/red ones, and they cleaned up perfect. Great shoes.

I think the only color they missed on is the black/slime. Slime? Really? What a dumb choice IMO. I think all the other colors look very good. Grey ones will be mine.

yeah, i thought the TM/adidas slime phase had passed...seems hard to believe that they'll sell many of them. they would've had me sold on those if the slime was white instead. but those are more like shoes meant for crazy people, who purchase every pair, so they have a complete matching scripting for each outfit they wear.....which would be me if i was loaded. unfortunately, i am not.

Kmac, thanks for the dirt/water droplet testing for us dude :beat-up:

Good to hear they wipe right off.

I like mine so much I want another pair too. Many of you know I'm red/green color blind so I tend to avoid those colors but I think I want the white/black/red pair next. I love the white shoe/black stripe combo. At least I won't know there's red down there, right?

yeah, i thought the TM/adidas slime phase had passed...seems hard to believe that they'll sell many of them. they would've had me sold on those if the slime was white instead. but those are more like shoes meant for crazy people, who purchase every pair, so they have a complete matching scripting for each outfit they wear.....which would be me if i was loaded. unfortunately, i am not.

Loaded or not I dont think Id wear anything slime. I have no slime shirts and dont plan on getting any. They could have gone with just about any other color on the black ones and I might have got them. But not slime.

Loaded or not I dont think Id wear anything slime. I have no slime shirts and dont plan on getting any. They could have gone with just about any other color on the black ones and I might have got them. But not slime.

oh yeah, the KMAC doesn't do slime.
although...the THP Albie Club hat goes well with slime......

lol....and the guy that says he's not buying shoes strikes again. FNA...looks like i'll be putting in some OT work soon.
i know it's the wrong thread, but i just picked up some Sambas for $65 free ship on the bay....could not pass up that deal. no way.
i love shoes.

lol....and the guy that says he's not buying shoes strikes again. FNA...looks like i'll be putting in some OT work soon.
i know it's the wrong thread, but i just picked up some Sambas for $65 free ship on the bay....could not pass up that deal. no way.
i love shoes.

haha nice dude. When are you going black n slime?

I wore these out to the range last night after we had gotten a pretty decent downpour earlier in the day. I figured it would be a good test to see if slipping is an issue since there are times on the range where I might overswing a little and/or balance isn't always perfect. I hit a large bucket and never had a problem. I also worked on chipping for about 45 minutes and they still look new. Tonight will be my first test wearing these while walking so I'll be interested to see if I will notice after the round if my feet feel better than they normally do after walking.

Back