adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Got to put these thru their paces this morning. Holy moly these are awesome! Felt like they weren't even on my feet. They are super lightweight and need no breaking in. Just put on and go. Loved the grip in these, had no issues in the dew or throughout the rest of the round. Probably gonna have to get another pair or two as these are that good. And the laces weren't as bad as I initially thought but still could be replaced at a later date.

Seriously. Tappin'.

They really are a great shoe. I'm glad you were able to get them out there. They'll only get better and better

Yeah once the paycheck comes in a pair of greys will be mine.

I hawkpondered some black/white/red today. I think I can pair that combo up with much of my wardrobe except blue.

--
Tapatalk2

I just grabbed pair numerous dos today. Black n slime ftw

I already dress like a clown. They help me to know what just looks downright stupid. And yes, we can't wait for them to go to college. Wore these shoes again for an hour and half working on my wedge play in smoldering heat once again. Broken record here -- extremely light and comfortable, great support, and great grip. Nothing but love coming from me as it relates to these shoes.

Slime laces FTW!!!

I'm seriously pondering the black/slime right now. I even have a shirt that would match

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm seriously pondering the black/slime right now. I even have a shirt that would match

I need to grab a pair of these, I need some spikeless shoes for Myrtle Beach in a few weeks, thinking these will do a nice job for me.

I need to grab a pair of these, I need some spikeless shoes for Myrtle Beach in a few weeks, thinking these will do a nice job for me.

What color tickles your fancy?

That's a good idea, something with a little more traction than tennis shoes will be pretty helpful. Which ones you pondering?

--
Tapatalk2

What color tickles your fancy?

I think he is saying the black/slime

Gotcha. They look good to me. Very minimal slimage
I figure the gray/black will go with a lot more than the black/slime.

Gotcha. They look good to me. Very minimal slimage

Lol...slimage. Wonder what it is with adidas and the slime?

--
Tapatalk2

Lol...slimage. Wonder what it is with adidas and the slime?

--
Tapatalk2
I like it with the white on my ATV 360s

I like it with the white on my ATV 360s

As do I. It just seems to be a consistent color across every shoe line they release.

--
Tapatalk2

As do I. It just seems to be a consistent color across every shoe line they release.

--
Tapatalk2
It does. No clue why, but I need to see it with the Black before I judge it.

It does. No clue why, but I need to see it with the Black before I judge it.

I looked at them today. It isn't over the top, but still doesn't look as good with an all black shoe vs white. I think those just need another to break it up a bit.

Go old school bowling shoe and drop some white laces in there :bulgy-eyes:

--
Tapatalk2

Personally I think that the black/slime doesn't look bad...just plain. I do prefer the grey/black just because it will go with just about any outfit I have though.

Tapping from my S3

Personally I think that the black/slime doesn't look bad...just plain. I do prefer the grey/black just because it will go with just about any outfit I have though.

Tapping from my S3
Jersey Nate approved, black/grey it is!

Back