adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

bonus! my shoes are sitting on my porch...waiting, waiting, waiting....

the question is, do i throw them on right out of the box and off to league play?? or wait to break them in Saturday during a scramble?? hmmmm...

Easy. Rock them tonight!

bonus! my shoes are sitting on my porch...waiting, waiting, waiting....

the question is, do i throw them on right out of the box and off to league play?? or wait to break them in Saturday during a scramble?? hmmmm...

Crossflex needs no break in time!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

lol. unfortunately, i was too pressed for time last night. you know....rush home, feed the dogs, grab all my shizz and go.
so the crossflexes didn't get out last night. so looks like they will be unveiled in my scramble tomorrow.
but here they are:

20120713_072702.jpg

Looking good tnolan!

initial impressions are that...yes, they are comfortable!
they are a bit more structured that i thought they would be. i have a pair of Nike Free Runs and i thought they would be more like that.
as mentioned, the spikeless spikes are a bit more spiky than i thought as well. i could almost guarantee no slippage in these.
can't wait to get them out tomorrow! with milk...

Epic fail Nolan! Those look good man, I want them too. And yesterday I left the house feeling like my shoes were holding me back. Green shirt, not slime mind you but still green and grey shorts. I could have rocked the black/slime Crossflex with that outfit.

Epic fail Nolan! Those look good man, I want them too. And yesterday I left the house feeling like my shoes were holding me back. Green shirt, not slime mind you but still green and grey shorts. I could have rocked the black/slime Crossflex with that outfit.

Slime goes with all Kmac.

i know, i know...i have failed in the eyes of greatness here.
all will be redeemed shortly. (i should've worn them to work today....)

lol. over/under on KMAC slime purchase within the month?

tnol, I like the look of those a lot man! Nice pick up, hope they work out well for you...eager to see what you think after your scramble.

i know, i know...i have failed in the eyes of greatness here.
all will be redeemed shortly. (i should've worn them to work today....)

lol. over/under on KMAC slime purchase within the month?

Under. He'll have them within a week.

Stop ignoring my posts.

Stop ignoring my posts.

Delivery day is the key haha. LOL @ stop ignoring your post. You dont want angryFLTC

Delivery day is the key haha. LOL @ stop ignoring your post. You dont want angryFLTC

The fact that the only bit of slime is slightly on the sole makes the blacks a very solid option. Although those greay ones that he who ignores me has are pretty wicked.

The fact that the only bit of slime is slightly on the sole makes the blacks a very solid option. Although those greay ones that he who ignores me has are pretty wicked.

Agreed. I may end up with a stable of CrossFlex and I'll never have a wardrobe malfunction like yesterday.

I wore these for an outing yesterday in the 90 degree heat. After 5 hours in a scramble/best shot format even in that heat, my feet felt great. Since they are white as opposed to my black or brown shoes, I think that helps as well. Once again I had no slippage issues and the shoes still look like new. They aren't getting any creases or anything for dust and dirt to settle into and they are just a really stable, solid golf shoe. I also found out an important aspect of these shoes -- they repel spilled beer very well. It just kinda beads up and rolls off.

Looking good tnolan!

Stop ignoring my posts.

lol. you're a funny guy.

Thanks TC. i value your opinion as a friend and fellow forum member.
you're a great person and i like you a lot.
thanks for liking my shoes. i like your shoes too.
can't wait to compare shoes with you and such.

That's better. That wasn't that hard, was it?

I do like your shoes buddy. I think you'll like wearing them but the laces do suck.

lol. you're a funny guy.

Thanks TC. i value your opinion as a friend and fellow forum member.
you're a great person and i like you a lot.
thanks for liking my shoes. i like your shoes too.
can't wait to compare shoes with you and such.

hehehe this post makes me crack up

Got my grey ones the other day. I haven't played in them yet. They are very comfy though! I'll post some pics later. Oh and it's good to know that they repel beer. We're like one big shoe family now, we need a group photo.

That's better. That wasn't that hard, was it?

I do like your shoes buddy. I think you'll like wearing them but the laces do suck.

lol. no...:bashful:

thanks man. i hope i like them as much as i think i like them.
i did lace them up quickly and took that into consideration, as i remember you guys discussing that.
i thought about replacing them with black laces, to throw a little more color in there, but we'll see how that looks.

I think I will try the black laces in mine. I'll have to run it by my fashion police a.k.a. my 2 17 year-old and 1 18 year-old daughters. I let them tell me when my golf gear matches or looks stupid. I think it might be a good look.

I think I will try the black laces in mine. I'll have to run it by my fashion police a.k.a. my 2 17 year-old and 1 18 year-old daughters. I let them tell me when my golf gear matches or looks stupid. I think it might be a good look.

Three teenage daughters very close together? My condolences haha

Seriously. I would have to put up a cot at the club. Although having fashion help is cool, until they start bedazzling dads golf attire.

--
Tapatalk2

Seriously. I would have to put up a cot at the club. Although having fashion help is cool, until they start bedazzling dads golf attire.

--
Tapatalk2

LOL @ bedazzling. Id be scared to ask for fashion help in my house. Id show up looking like a clown.

+1, I'd be living at my course!! I'm sure they're very open with their critics on anything you wear!!!

Got to put these thru their paces this morning. Holy moly these are awesome! Felt like they weren't even on my feet. They are super lightweight and need no breaking in. Just put on and go. Loved the grip in these, had no issues in the dew or throughout the rest of the round. Probably gonna have to get another pair or two as these are that good. And the laces weren't as bad as I initially thought but still could be replaced at a later date.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Back