Are you a gun owner?

cammyandcarter

Reaction score
Handicap
Too much
How many gun owners do we have?
I've got a Ruger P90dc .45 pistol. She's the home defense and when properly loaded, bear defense gun, we like to go fishing in Montana quite a bit and being in the woods minus a gun is not my idea of a good time.
Also have a Bushmaster .308 with a very nice scope (scope cost more than the gun) I got it from my little brother, still haven't shot it but will very soon. Not much of a hunter but do like shooting rifles. Next purchase will be a nice .22 rifle with scope for cheap plinking purposes and to teach my soon to be 6 year old how to shoot.

Yes I am. Springfield Xdm .40, Sig P239 SAS .40, S&W M&P15 AR15 and a Mossberg pistol grip shotgun. All under the bed. lol

Yes I am. Springfield Xdm .40, Sig P239 SAS .40, S&W M&P15 AR15 and a Mossberg pistol grip shotgun. All under the bed. lol

Ooooh very nice, need more hands for all those toys. My dad is a state trooper here and I've been fortunate to shoot their service weapons, they just got new ar's decked out with laser and flashlight mounts, I dont remember what brand they have now but the previous was s&w. Very nice. They just switched their pistols over to SW .40 from HK .40. When they switch models the troopers get the option to purchase their pistols dirt cheap, he bought his HK subcompact .40 for $250.

I also enjoy my guns. Actually I quite enjoy any gun. I have a Springfield Xdm .40, Springfield EMP .40, Savage .308 and Mossberg 12G pump for waterfowl.

Don't we already have a gun thread somewhere?

I own two guns: left arm and right arm! BOOM! Come get some!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Ooooh very nice, need more hands for all those toys. My dad is a state trooper here and I've been fortunate to shoot their service weapons, they just got new ar's decked out with laser and flashlight mounts, I dont remember what brand they have now but the previous was s&w. Very nice. They just switched their pistols over to SW .40 from HK .40. When they switch models the troopers get the option to purchase their pistols dirt cheap, he bought his HK subcompact .40 for $250.

They made a good choice. The S&W M&P is a very nice handgun.

I enjoy shooting as well. I hunt quite a bit and also enjoy sporting clays and reloading. Glock 19, Savage 110 in 30-06 and multiple shotguns including a Benelli Super Black Eagle II. Most of my gun hunting is waterfowl. I also like deer hunting but have many more spots that I can bow hunt than I do where I can use a rifle.

Don't we already have a gun thread somewhere?

I own two guns: left arm and right arm! BOOM! Come get some!

Are you hatin again?

I have 1 or 2, ok a bunch :alien:. we had a good discussion about this the other night. I like shooting guns. Kind of like golf. Hit this small thing/ shoot this small thing however far and try to hit a little tiny target or hole.

No way! Things that kill stuff rocks! Like my guns bro!

lol. Do you have a license to carry those guns?

lol. Do you have a license to carry those guns?

Concealed only bro! Bad stuff happens when I break them out.

Concealed only bro! Bad stuff happens when I break them out.

What do those guns kill TC, Birds of Paradise?

Big fan of guns. handguns, rifles, and shotguns. Actually trying to decide on my next toy, a rifle from Tac Ops. Either the Bravo 51 or X-Ray 51. :banana:

Have a ton of shotguns, but the pistols are a Sig 226 .40 and a Glock 22 Service .40

"When outlaws are gunned, only guns will have outlaws." Wilt Chamberlain.

Kevin

"When outlaws are gunned, only guns will have outlaws." Wilt Chamberlain.

Kevin

Is that really how he phrased it? If so he should stick to basketball quotes because that makes no sense haha.

I like this thread a lot, only I think it should be renamed to "List of people not to piss off".

I don't even own A gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?
-Wayne Campbell

Got some guns and bows, No handguns for me, maybe someday. ... Guns of Choice are Brownings and benellis.

"It is every American's right to own and bear arms to protect himself, his family, his property, and his pets." Billy Jean King.

Kevin

Reactions: TC
"It is every American's right to own and bear arms to protect himself, his family, his property, and his pets." Billy Jean King.

Kevin

lol.....i left you rep, forgot to sign it. thought you should know.

"I pity the fool" - B.A. Baracus

"A handgun without bullets is a meat tenderizer. I'd rather shoot my way to freedom. Just ask the French." Julia Child.

Kevin

Last edited:
Back