Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

Thanks for saying that but I do feel bad about it. I was looking forward to going to Atlanta and seeing everyone.

Dude, THP is only getting bigger and better, I am sure there will be PLENTY of opportunities to make events.

Me :sad:. Sorry guys. Just too much going on for me right now and I had signed up for another tournament the same weekend without realizing the conflicting dates.

Dang John! I was looking forward to seeing you again if I can get in. :(

Me :sad:. Sorry guys. Just too much going on for me right now and I had signed up for another tournament the same weekend without realizing the conflicting dates.

I'll miss seeing you John, hope we can make a get together sometime in 2014.

Dude, THP is only getting bigger and better, I am sure there will be PLENTY of opportunities to make events.

Exactly. It's amazing what we have in 2013 and who knows what is around the corner.

Dang John! I was looking forward to seeing you again if I can get in. :(

I had a blast last year in Atlanta. Work wasn't allowing me to take off the time I needed to get down there. Hope we can meet up for another event in the future.

I'll miss seeing you John, hope we can make a get together sometime in 2014.

Same here, DD. I will be following this one with great interest. Can't wait to see what you local boys shoot for this one.

afternoon bump. I'm pumped. Hopefully this crazy back pain I've had the last few days goes away soon

afternoon bump. I'm pumped. Hopefully this crazy back pain I've had the last few days goes away soon

Sounds like you might need a shot of lubrication (steroid) like I just had. Good stuff! ;)

Depends which day you're thinking.

I'd be interested as well depending on the day

I will probably be able to meet you there Don, this week is pretty full. Lynne is having carotid artery surgery tomorrow morning so she should be fine for me to get away for a day of golf by then. Let me know what you decide.

edit - I remember that Ken said he would like to get in another round before the invitational also.

I'm thinking Wednesday but I'm flexible. I have 5:30 meetings here so need a morning tee time. How does that sound?

I'm thinking Wednesday but I'm flexible. I have 5:30 meetings here so need a morning tee time. How does that sound?

I wonder if Thursday a.m. would work, Lynne is going on a shopping trip with some ladies and I have all day to myself, would that be o.k. with everyone? Something between8:30 and 9:30 for a tee time?

Yeah. I would be interested in another round at Trophy club depending which day y'all decide. The greens will still be a little bumpy though, I would think.

I wonder if Thursday a.m. would work, Lynne is going on a shopping trip with some ladies and I have all day to myself, would that be o.k. with everyone? Something between8:30 and 9:30 for a tee time?

It would work for me. Just give yourself enough time to get there through that Atlanta craziness that time of day. Closer to the 9:30 or even a bit later perhaps?

edit: I do have a 5:30 meeting Thursday as well. Anything before about 10:30 will work fine.

I can't wait to get to Atl. I need to unleash the Callaway bag on the trophy club

Bummed you won't be able to make it dude. It would have been great to see you again.

I can't wait to get to Atl. I need to unleash the Callaway bag on the trophy club

MC Champ SWAAAAAGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Can't wait to see that bag. Oh yeah and you as well!!! LOL

Panda, I need to pick you brain about some Callaway Options when we're in Atl, can I get on your calendar? Lol

So local fellas, I know some of us will want to play on Sunday AM.
Thoughts? Courses?

So local fellas, I know some of us will want to play on Sunday AM.
Thoughts? Courses?

I expect GregDan and myself to be available for an early-ish Sunday round if anyone is interested in joining us!

My stupid flight got changed to 9:30am on Sunday. That is awful.

I expect GregDan and myself to be available for an early-ish Sunday round if anyone is interested in joining us!

JLit and I are definitely down for an earlish round. I imagine we can get quite a few that will want to play.

Nice to have something to look forward to post MC, huh?

JLit and I are definitely down for an earlish round. I imagine we can get quite a few that will want to play.

Nice to have something to look forward to post MC, huh?

Fuel on the fire man!!!! AtlantaDan is coming home!!!!

I can do an early Sunday round. Need to be off course by 2pm.

We're planning on playing somewhere Sunday as well. We've decided that we're going to make the trek home sunday afternoon and Monday

Wish I could swing a Sunday round, but my wife and I will also be celebrating her birthday while we are in ATL so will we will be doing the couple thing.

Back