Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

I can do an early Sunday round. Need to be off course by 2pm.

All right.

Your mission - if you choose to accept it is
to find us a course that is:
A - awesome
B - won't break the bank :alien:
C - can get 2-4 groups off and out before 2pm.

I can work on a course for Sunday. Unless something unexpected happens, I'll be playing.

Are the out of towners staying near TC? I'll look for something on the north side. I can try TC, but it gets pricey on the weekend. Not sure if we can get a price break for Sunday.

How about this: if you're interested in playing Sunday morning, send me a PM. I'll start working on a list.

The Sunday rounds will be loaded with awesome people. I'm getting nerve ending tingles!!!! hahaha, all you Atlanta THPeeps are great.

If I get in, I'm there on Sunday!

I expect GregDan and myself to be available for an early-ish Sunday round if anyone is interested in joining us!

Truth. I would love to get in as much golf is possible.

I'd love to say that I could get the Sunday round at Windermere or Olde Atlanta which are sister courses of my home course. Problem would be getting an early tee time, especially for more than two foursomes.

Best to defer to ATLGolfer, he knows more about public courses up in that area.

Seth, if opt in for Sunday looks low maybe I can talk to my pro about one of the Canongate courses.

Me :sad:. Sorry guys. Just too much going on for me right now and I had signed up for another tournament the same weekend without realizing the conflicting dates.

Sorry to hear this man! But I know things get in the way sometime. Was looking forward to seeing you hit crazy long drives and putt with that new DLL.

For sure, we're in for A Sunday Morning round

No golf for me on Sunday. I'll be headed south Sunday morning.

How about Friday afternoon rounds? I know there were several of us getting in early enough for a few groups to get out.

How about Friday afternoon rounds? I know there were several of us getting in early enough for a few groups to get out.

Count me in. Leaving Knoxville bout 11:30. Can go direct to course if needed.

Bummed you won't be able to make it dude. It would have been great to see you again.

I was looking forward to it too. Hope I can catch you at another THP event soon.

I can work on a course for Sunday. Unless something unexpected happens, I'll be playing.

Are the out of towners staying near TC? I'll look for something on the north side. I can try TC, but it gets pricey on the weekend. Not sure if we can get a price break for Sunday.

How about this: if you're interested in playing Sunday morning, send me a PM. I'll start working on a list.

I think Derek already included me, but pm sent to make sure!

I'm 95% sure I'll be in for the Friday round as well. I'll volunteer to plan that. As far as course for Friday, are most of you wanting to play Trophy Club for a preview or are you open to another course?

PM me if you are in for Friday with an estimated time of arrival to Atlanta & you preference of either Trophy Club or elsewhere.

I might be able to do the Friday before round there. That might be my only preview opportunity

I'll most likely be down for a Sunday round. I'll be staying with my brother in Suwanee, so I won't be far away.

Thanks, Barry. I am likely out for Friday. There's a chance, but it will like be a last minute chance.

Since I had to pass on Vegas this might work....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Since I had to pass on Vegas this might work....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

"Atlanta is a lot like Vegas" - said no one, ever. :act-up:

At least we'll have a bunch of THPers like Vegas. Get a PM to GG. There is a waiting list building for this one. Hope you can make it down.

Zenger! Sweet. Just please don't let the golf gods put him and ATLDan in the same cart.

This event has special meaning to me, I can't wait to get up there and see all my Atl and surrounding area folks. Just good people that likes to play some golf. We have a great sponsor in Sligo and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

THP, Sliog, golf and wings....what more could you ask for

7ac.jpg

Fuel on the fire man!!!! AtlantaDan is coming home!!!!

It will be good to see ya cuz!

We're planning on playing somewhere Sunday as well. We've decided that we're going to make the trek home sunday afternoon and Monday

You guys might want to consider swinging by Monroe CC. That goes for any of you that are heading home east of Atlanta. We could get you on for like $35.00 bucks.

This event has special meaning to me, I can't wait to get up there and see all my Atl and surrounding area folks. Just good people that likes to play some golf. We have a great sponsor in Sligo and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

THP, Sliog, golf and wings....what more could you ask for

I christen you the AtlantaPanda :D

Back