Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

Alright, I got my NorthStar cart buddy and NorthStar Walmart buddy!!!

CG, we are going to have to whisper sweet nothings to each during the bad holes haha! Keep an eye on that SGX, it might just disappear!

Also, can we roll at 80% handicap or so? I think 100% makes it tough especially for best ball..

Where are you going for Rd 2 Saturday?!

Hehe def cart buddy I need some of that distance to rub off lol

He is busy playing with his Canadian friends

I've got a buddy coming into town last minute for the day.. Only get to see him a couple times a year.

We'll get the distance thing worked out.. Make sure to drink some rum and eat a snickers Friday.

and with all of the male bonding going on in your cart, you guys better not slow us up

He is busy playing with his Canadian friends

haha if by playing you mean drinking wobbly pops and hanging out, then yuss, that's correct..

If he were even remotely a golfer I would be dragging him along for the afternoon round lol..

haha if by playing you mean drinking wobbly pops and hanging out, then yuss, that's correct..

If he were even remotely a golfer I would be dragging him along for the afternoon round lol..

the PM round will be the true hackers outing...me, my step dad who hasnt played in 5 years and the guy at work thats played twice this year

What time do I need to be in cincy?

Man I'm gonna be a tired wreck, I bet you made em real early.

nah u can sleep in lol

AM-Vineyard $48 includes cart

8:30, 8:40, 8:50

PM Royal Oak

3:00, 3:10 and 3:20

boy being on the road by 4am is gonna be tough lol, i better get to sleep at like 7 friday night

boy being on the road by 4am is gonna be tough lol, i better get to sleep at like 7 friday night

no traffic lol, it will be worth it for sure!

no traffic lol, it will be worth it for sure!

haha i know, im thinking about hinting to the boss to give me the company credit card so i can just stay in a hotel friday night down there lol.

CG, we are going to have to whisper sweet nothings to each during the bad holes haha!!

Oh please, I had to see that once, and it wasn't just during the bad holes either :beauty:

Getting up early for golf is easy (even after "the night before"). Last outing I was up at 5:00am and home at 9:30pm, BOTH Sat and Sunday!

haha i know, im thinking about hinting to the boss to give me the company credit card so i can just stay in a hotel friday night down there lol.

if my family wasnt in town this weekend, my place would be an option for sure

if my family wasnt in town this weekend, my place would be an option for sure

3 days away, im getting more excited everyday, just had a 2 hour range session that went great.

3 days away, im getting more excited everyday, just had a 2 hour range session that went great.

awesome to hear! Just hoping the golf gods take it easy on us weather wise, havent had a weekend forecast this ugly in awhile....but we'll survive

awesome to hear! Just hoping the golf gods take it easy on us weather wise, havent had a weekend forecast this ugly in awhile....but we'll survive

what, they calling for rain?

Dang it all. I would love to join in. Last time I said maybe this time, but it isn't going to happen. Yeah, I have a million excuses. I just can't make it. I have a feeling this will be an ongoing thing and all I can say is I will be there eventually.

What's Plan G ?

What's Plan G ?

It doesnt rain on the golf course!

Remember last time it POURED the night before and even up til about 6am. Sky was dark as could be most of the morning, and we didnt get a DROP of rain!

Back