Belly Putt Unboxing and Installation Pics

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Yesterday we received a package at THP Fargo (even though I'm NO WHERE close to Fargo, I'll play along for a second). This product is called Belly Putt and basically it is a bar that you insert into the shaft of your putter to convert it to a belly putter. Hmmm....ok let's see what we can do here. Below are the unboxing and installation pics, you can see more about this product at http://www.bellyputt.com. Look for the review on the THP homepage soon.
IMG00128-20101021-1651.jpg

IMG00129-20101021-1654.jpg

IMG00133-20101021-1708.jpg

Get on mah belly!!!! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one P4B....

Hmmm.... Interesting! Looking forward to your thoughts P4B!

I saw one of these on rockbottomgolf.com. Interested in hearing your thoughts.

I've never had any interest in belly putting before but that's besides the point for this review really. I know one person who loves it already, my dad. He came over last evening just as I was getting this thing all installed and he was giddy. Within minutes he ran out and got his left handed putter and we had to try it in his...very funny. He's sold already!

dude, where are the action shots?

I've never had any interest in belly putting before but that's besides the point for this review really. I know one person who loves it already, my dad. He came over last evening just as I was getting this thing all installed and he was giddy. Within minutes he ran out and got his left handed putter and we had to try it in his...very funny. He's sold already!

My dad has some interest in that too. Though he is one that says its cheating. :act-up:

I love my belly putter and to have an option for folks to just pop the grip and try it is too cool to say the least! Looking forward to how this works.....

alright! how did i miss this one? oh yeah, i've been out of town. that's some serious equipment you got there P4B! kinda funny how your pops fell in love with it, as i see this product being very popular and successful with a specific golf demographic.

pretty awesome that your pops is a lefty too!

Is it already April?

Wow, this is different. I'll be interested in your review, P4B. Hopefully your dad can give some good feedback as well.

Go, go, gadget putter! Interesting concept. I guess it's an easy way to test out if ya like belly putting or not.

My testing is done and the Belly Putt is now installed in my dad's putter, his first trip to the putting green was yesterday, so far he likes it.

Not so sure I would like the look of this installed in my full time putter. Maybe great for a practice aid, but I don't think I could bring myself to use this in my gamer.

Switch it Up

Switch it Up

Yep - look at the video on their site www.bellyputt.com you can install it to practice and if you don't want to play it you can uninstall. Looks like you can do it quickly.

I have a hard time with a 35" putter so a belly ........????
But looking forward to the review.

Maybe TC just needs one of these instead of a new putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice review JK! I'm not a fan of belly putters, but if I wanted to take a chance on it I would try this product.

I converted a Ping Craz-e to a mid-length or belly putter (not using the above kit) and it takes a lot of getting use to. It's a big commitment but I choose not to take the plunge and decided to stick with my conventional putter.

Jake was kind enough to let me give this puppy a whirl. Im extending my current belly putter into a longer, almost broomstick style putter. Im also going to give going side-saddle a whirl as well.

Thanks Jake!

Jake was kind enough to let me give this puppy a whirl. Im extending my current belly putter into a longer, almost broomstick style putter. Im also going to give going side-saddle a whirl as well.

Thanks Jake!

What is the total length on that? Would love to see a picture of that.

Nice review Jake! Never considered a belly, but if I do this seems like a good way to test it

Back