Belly Putt Unboxing and Installation Pics

Next year I will have a real belly putter and this one will be off to the next person.

Small, when you are done and find a belly putter that works for you, I know someone who would love this :bashful:

Roger's adventures in belly putter land

Roger's adventures in belly putter land

Been using a SeeMore SB-1 34" putter for over a year now, and lately, I'm just not feeling the love. So, went on the Bay and bought a conversion kit called "Belly Putt" for around $35. This kit contains an adjustable shaft with a rubber top grip, an auger to cut a hole in the top of your existing putter grip, and an allen wrench to tighten the shaft into the original shaft of the putter.

Long story short, this thing works great! Immediately, I shaved 3 strokes per round off my number of putts. Only issue is the lie of the putter is now too low, in order to ground the putter head I have to put the putter head out beyond my eyeline, but it doesn't seem to hurt my putting.

To top this off, I emailed SeeMore to send me a weight kit for the SB-1 ($15) , they emailed back they were sending me one gratis, just because. Popped in all 3 weights, which brought the total head weight up to 360 gms, seems fine , even though 400+ gms is recommended.

My putting has drastically improved inside of 10 feet, lag putts seem to depend my on the day, than on my skills.

Merged with the existing Belly Putt thread.

BBG, I'm glad you like this so far. Let us know how it goes after a thousand putts or so. I think this is a great product.

Thanks!

Merged with the current thread.

belly putter conversion kit

belly putter conversion kit

anyone tried this? http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=10917

im thinking of buying one, but does belly putters and regular putters differ in head weight? Im thinking the longer putter, the heavier the head should be?

Merged with the current thread.

Back