Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 shots I want to highlight today:

Par 3 5th hole playing at 182 into a 15 MPH wind. Smoked a 4 hybrid to 10 feet short of the flag and made a beauty of a curler right to left for birdie. #9 handicap hole so got us a net ace in the MGA event!

Par 4 13th hole playing 352 and we are left with 91 to the flag, about 10-15 MPH downwind. Choke down on a 55* wedge and lip out leaving me 2 feet dead behind the hole for a tap in birdie.

Two great ones:

~300 yard drive with an absolutely stunning draw around a dogleg that made me look like a pro.

170 yard fairway bunker shot on the green for GIR.

Too bad they weren't all that good.

hit an 8i really short on a tiny par3 so i had to chip up... dunked it for birdie lol

Par 5 - 520 yds, long drive hole in tourney, hit my drive and ended up 185 out. 6 iron to 30 feet - 2 putt bird.

My happy part of today's round was my performance on the par 3s (four par 3s, I played them at -1). My shot of the day wasn't on my sole birdie of the round - it was a par save. I pushed my 8i tee shot a bit left of the green and flubbed my chip up onto the fringe. Using my 5i, I used a smooth putting stroke that brought the ball uphill, about 30 feet to the pin, breaking left and then back to the right. Drained it for a chip in par.

My best shot today was also one of the worst feeling.. On a par 3 in 40 degree weather, I thinned a seven iron from 163 and immediately said "ugh" before realizing it was tracking directly at the hole..

It landed short right, and rolled out left about half a foot short of the hole. An easy two footer at most for birdie.. For a second there, I thought I had done something awesome!!! It also made my right pointer finger numb haha..

Tapatalking from my iPhone

I pulled off another chip in, but this one was about 6 feet off the green and 65 feet to the hole sliding right to left and from the heavy rough. Made me a couple quarters, lol. All of us missed this wicked green, but mine was short right. It dropped in like it was meant to. All I could do was act like I meant to make it, haha.

I pulled off another chip in, but this one was about 6 feet off the green and 65 feet to the hole sliding right to left and from the heavy rough. Made me a couple quarters, lol. All of us missed this wicked green, but mine was short right. It dropped in like it was meant to. All I could do was act like I meant to make it, haha.
I want to be on your scramble team, duey.

I want to be on your scramble team, duey.

Lmao, I worked hard to make one all day, but just wanted to get this one close to save par and it went in. Guess that's the attitude from now on.

I had two awesome shots into par 5s yesterday. One was a 230 yards 4i that I put to the back of the green for a nice two putt birdie.

The other was a 3h from 237. I 3 putted for par, but it was still a great shot.

Today I hit my 3 wood better than I ever have. It was kind of an exhilarating experience.

After a wayward tee shot i went for the stupid hero save shot and punched a 7i right through that little hole right there in the tree. Would've went over it but was a few steps back from where I took the pic and that overhanging limb was in the way.
aeffa1e7-89ce-0c66.jpg

Ball flew between the goal posts and landed just in front of the green. Hopped and ran out to here.
aeffa1e7-934c-c580.jpg

Aaaand Birdiiieeee!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Best shot of my day came on my nemesis hole. Long par 3 that always plays in to the wind.

193 yard Par 3, water surrounds the green, in to the wind. Hit Mashie 5h, left pin high on the right of the green. Putt left half a roll short, but always happy with a Par on this one.

105 yards to the pin, 50* wedge to 5 feet, made the birdie. Pretty ugly 9 outside of that!

6 iron from 150 on par 3 to about 10 feet and made birdie putt with new Seemore Si2 putter!!

Second shot at hole nr5 par 5. 190yard 5 iron that landed on green. First ever shot with the new 5 iron. (I love my Mizunos soooo much)

saved par on the very first hole with a 20 footer... it was all down hill after that

Hole 18 is a 166 yard par 3. I drained a 15 footer for birdie to seal a +3 back nine and an 83.

A really tough par 5 at an older country course I love to play. Dogleg left around a pond with huge tree's on the corner, I bombed my drive with a nice draw that landed under the trees and hopped forward to roll well down the fairway. 2nd shot was from 187 and uphill against the wind. My 4 hybrid stayed on a straight line to the left until the last minute before curling into the flag and stopping flag high about 12 short feet right on the green. Missed the eagle, but tap in birdie.

I had a 40 foot bomb for bird as well as a chip-in for bogey on the very next hole.

Second shot at hole nr5 par 5. 190yard 5 iron that landed on green. First ever shot with the new 5 iron. (I love my Mizunos soooo much)

You need to add a sig so we can know what mizzy's you got! I have MP-30s and just got 63s. Love them!

#6 on Blue Side Par 4 397 yards from white tees, #1 handicap

Tee boxes set you up right which is not good thanks to a tight right side and OB. Im pretty sure Ive never even had par on the hole as I find a variety of ways to blow it up.

I played the hole twice yesterday, and my best shot was on the first run.

Drive to 90 yards (lots of roll, I was 2 yards in front of the 92 yard sprinkler head marker)

Hit my 54* wedge to a pin in the front of the green....almost holed it out, ball mark was 4 inches in front of the cup and I ended up with a tap i birdie.

(when I played it the 2nd time I hit drive to almost identical spot (4 yards back) and eventually made par

#14 bowcreek par3 128yrds into a howling wind 8i
just pured it... didnt even feel it coming off the face
ball went sky high and i thought the wind would blow it back to us
it landed on the green took one hop and stopped... from the tee box it looked right on the money
got up to the green and the ball mark was 6" from the hole
the ball spun back about a foot... knee knocker for birdie lol

2nd hole - 408 yard par 4 playing dead into a 25-30 MPH wind.

Hit a really good drive leaving me 189 to the middle. Smoked a 3 wood that one hopped and stopped 14 feet short of the hole. Missed the putt.

Holed out from about 40 yards while I was playing a little practice round by myself yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back