Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I’ve had to adjust my alignment some and not aim so far out to the right. The ball still moves to the left but not as much as before. Less overall movement.
I'm the same way just opposite, aim more right than as far left as I used to

I’ve had to adjust my alignment some and not aim so far out to the right. The ball still moves to the left but not as much as before. Less overall movement.
My experience has been in the opposite direction - the Ai Smoke Max has all but completely taken the left miss out of play for me, unless I hit a bad pull that no driver could save me from. My default shot shape has turned into straight or a fairly reliable fade. I've had to adjust my alignment further left because I used to play a draw and guard against a hook being my miss.

I'm the same way just opposite, aim more right than as far left as I used to
You seeing it curve less to the right as well?

The curve is still there just not near as much.

My experience has been in the opposite direction - the Ai Smoke Max has all but completely taken the left miss out of play for me, unless I hit a bad pull that no driver could save me from. My default shot shape has turned into straight or a fairly reliable fade. I've had to adjust my alignment further left because I used to play a draw and guard against a hook being my miss.
Sounds like it was a similar thing. I was aiming way out to the right because it was moving way left. It is still moving left just not near as much.

I’ve had a couple of left misses that were straight pulls but not as much of the hook.

Sounds like it was a similar thing. I was aiming way out to the right because it was moving way left. It is still moving left just not near as much.

I’ve had a couple of left misses that were straight pulls but not as much of the hook.
I'm definitely getting a lot less lateral dispersion. Not to say I don't hit one off the planet every once in a while, but on average there's a lot less lateral movement.

I'm dying in the snow. All I want to do is go out and hit this damn club again. Next time I play, it will be posting season so we will see how I hold up when I can't take two off the tee. I've never been more confident though!
That's a big statement considering how little you've been able to play.

That's a big statement considering how little you've been able to play.
I know right??? It took one round. And driver was a club that had MAJOR issues last year until I fixed my swing. I'm confident but I also want to know if I'm actually playing well with it or it was an outlier. But the weather absolutely refuses to cooperate

I know right??? It took one round. And driver was a club that had MAJOR issues last year until I fixed my swing. I'm confident but I also want to know if I'm actually playing well with it or it was an outlier. But the weather absolutely refuses to cooperate
My comfort level with the Smoke TD was immediate, which is a bit rare for a driver for me. And it is not just a honeymoon period situation either.

this is encouraging. As someone who takes a lot of time off at times because of family commitments, hearing the Smoke is virtually "point and shoot" (crappy swing withstanding) and can help downrange dispersion is encouraging.

You seeing it curve less to the right as well?

The curve is still there just not near as much.
Yeah I still get a bit of a fade, but not near what I used to, so my aim line/starting point needs to be further to the right than it was before

I'm dying in the snow. All I want to do is go out and hit this damn club again. Next time I play, it will be posting season so we will see how I hold up when I can't take two off the tee. I've never been more confident though!
You got to hit it outdoors once at least. I am even just jealous of you getting to hit it once lol.

You got to hit it outdoors once at least. I am even just jealous of you getting to hit it once lol.
You got to play it at The Hideaway...

I love my Paradym X....
I love my Paradym X....
I love my Paradym X....

With all the feedback here the pull of this one is strong
Having played the Paradym TD last year, the AI Smoke TD is just an easier club to hit.

I would imagine the same hold true for the X and the Max

Easier. Since what we get to come back to is nowhere near that lol
I eagerly anticipate hitting my first drive of the year into the mud.

Hey @Scooby45 did you buy this yet? Should we play this weekend?

Having played the Paradym TD last year, the AI Smoke TD is just an easier club to hit.

I would imagine the same hold true for the X and the Max
I played the X last year. It does hold true.

I don't find the Max to be longer than the X if matching sweet spot strikes with each, but it's noticeably longer and straighter when I miss the center - which happens a lot more often for me.

When does @Scooby45 ’s new Ai Smoke driver come in?

I don't find the Max to be longer than the X if matching sweet spot strikes with each, but it's noticeably longer and straighter when I miss the center - which happens a lot more often for me.
Same. Its easier to be consistent with the AI Smoke

Why did you go Max instead of Max D from coming from the X?

(why am I getting sucked in… :oops:)

Back