Holy **** this driver. It's not the longest, but it's damn near impossible to have a big miss.
remind us, which model did you go with?

Testing some new shafts with the X while playing yesterday. Had a good day and only one drive that was way left but playable. Between the new CT ball and a little heavier shaft i was liking the performance i was seeing. Lots of driver work this week at the range to really dial in the shaft choice. Next round is Sat to try it all out.

Was poking around in shotscope this evening:

2023 Driver Tee Shots% Left% Fairway% Right
Paradym X354416
Others in '23321944

Was poking around in shotscope this evening:

2023 Driver Tee Shots% Left% Fairway% Right
Paradym X354416
Others in '23321944
That’s pretty awesome to see right there.

Man I am itching so bad to hit my new 8* TD w/ LinQ Purple. I think it's going to be killer!

Just got fit into a ventus red and it turned the standard paradym (night mode) into a killer...not that it already wasn't...but with this shaft it's my favorite club to pull!

Had a chance to hit my Paradym X against the AI Smoke Max. In hand I prefer the look of the Paradym. The AI Smoke looks ok, but my preference is the Paradym. Directionally the Smoke Max was better, but the X gave me more distance. Which I was surprised about. I left the Paradym X open a few times. I know it's a good fairway finder for me.

I did remove one shot from the Ai Smoke, because I caught it really low on the face and it only went 222, but kept all others. Both used my Project X HZRDUS Black XStiff. Here's the data:

1705006734947.png
AI Smoke Max
1705006782042.png
Paradym X
1705006869738.png

Hit the gym this morning (upper body workout), then went home and set up the net and mat w/ Rapsodo to get some swings on the TD. This thing is so good! Did that instead of playing due to rain coming in. Averaging 158 bs, 2400-2700 spin, launching about 12*. Started at 8* and was a little low launching, moved to 9* and boom. Hit 160 bs a couple times. Was averaging 111 SS, so cannot wait to get this to a real range or course where I can let loose a little.

Testing some new shafts with the X while playing yesterday. Had a good day and only one drive that was way left but playable. Between the new CT ball and a little heavier shaft i was liking the performance i was seeing. Lots of driver work this week at the range to really dial in the shaft choice. Next round is Sat to try it all out.
I have a Paradym X head coming, I’m going to put a LinQ Purple 6F4 shaft in it to test it out. Looking forward to seeing how your shaft search goes.

I have a Paradym X head coming, I’m going to put a LinQ Purple 6F4 shaft in it to test it out. Looking forward to seeing how your shaft search goes.
We were rained out yesterday so i am leaving now for my lesson and trackman time. It is 48* out and clear. this morning. Time to work

Hit the gym this morning (upper body workout), then went home and set up the net and mat w/ Rapsodo to get some swings on the TD. This thing is so good! Did that instead of playing due to rain coming in. Averaging 158 bs, 2400-2700 spin, launching about 12*. Started at 8* and was a little low launching, moved to 9* and boom. Hit 160 bs a couple times. Was averaging 111 SS, so cannot wait to get this to a real range or course where I can let loose a little.
Interesting I struggled mightily with the purple.

The purple is just so good. I want to try the blue and white but the purple just seems to work so well for me.

Interesting I struggled mightily with the purple.
The purple has been so good for me. I have veered away from it a couple times but always end up back with it.

The purple is just so good. I want to try the blue and white but the purple just seems to work so well for me.
My M40X Blue has a Cobra tip, and I want to test the Purple before retipping the M40X Blue. The Purple has always worked for me.

I’m going through PT for my right shoulder but it finally felt good enough to hit some shots on the Trackman indoors the past couple of days. I was hitting mostly 6 irons and 3 wood during my season but I hit several drives with the Paradym at the end of the session and all but one of them was within 7 yards of the center line. The efficiency and dispersion of the ◊◊◊ makes it my favorite driver since I first bought the original Epic SZ seven years ago. I don’t have my speed back yet but I’m consistently getting 1.45+ smash factor with it. As my shoulder improves I should be able to gain another 7-10 mph in ball speed.

781CB708-908D-461F-8FC4-A3DCE90054CE.jpeg72ECB057-C8BF-42CF-8DB2-12016681F380.jpeg

Last edited:
The blue was the winner and felt really good. I have a white i am going to try out also. I really liked the X head with the blue set up. I think i will have some great rounds this weekend with it.

The blue was the winner and felt really good. I have a white i am going to try out also. I really liked the X head with the blue set up. I think i will have some great rounds this weekend with it.
Awesome news that you said yes to the shaft…

I love this exact combination. So smooth And stable. Been my favorite setup for a long time. I am scared to even think about changing drivers this year. I don’t see it happening.

I love this exact combination. So smooth And stable. Been my favorite setup for a long time. I am scared to even think about changing drivers this year. I don’t see it happening.
Playing 2 rounds this weekend so should have a really good idea how it goes! One of those is at Sewailo!

Paradym with ventus blue will be in play tomorrow

I put a UST Mamiya LINQ white 6F4 in my X courtesy of @sweetnlow! Today was the first round out with that shaft. I had a good round and hit some really nice drives today. Distance was awesome even on my misses to the right. No major trouble at all. I got aggressive on some swings and pushed a few to the right. Tomorrow I have to keep it smooth because when I do the results are fantastic.

As some of you know, I have put together a Callaway set for The GOAT Cup. Part of that Bag is a Paradym X Driver. I threw a LinQ Purple 6F4, and took it to the course the first time yesterday. For the last year, I’ve been playing a standard Aerojet with a LinQ M40X Blue shaft.

I forgot to switch the ShotScope tags out so I don’t have a lot of data yet, but I was impressed with yesterday’s round from the Paradym X. I’m a big fan of the Aerojet, and was worried that there would be a drop off in performance. That’s not really what I saw, I haven’t played in over a month, but the distance and forgiveness of this driver (57% FIR yesterday), was in line with what I was expecting.

Ball flight was higher than what I’m used to, when hit well the ball flight is high and long. Related to distance, it was also in line with what I normally see.

I’m looking forward to getting some data and providing more feedback here as this Driver is still in line, and has a lowered price point so it might be worth a second look.

I'm excited for the weather to fully break so I can hit the X again. I don't think I've ever had an off season like that before. Probably the biggest testament I can give a driver.

That said, the standard heads on CPO has caught my wandering eye, because, well, you know....

First round with the Paradym TD today. Hit 67% FIR. This thing is a bomber! I’m kind of smitten over it right now.

Back