Callaway Razr X Tour Irons

If Tiger Woods bagged these irons, he wouldn't need Sean Foley.

Nope he would still need a new knee and tendon though.

I take it you like them?

Do you think Phil would make more putts if putted with the RXTs?

I take it you like them?

Hell ya, bladed RXT PW's is the only way to putt!

I take it you like them?

Phil doesn't need anything but a DART. I bet he'd never miss those short putts with a DART.

To answer your question, yes, I love these irons. More than I ever imagined to be honest. I'm becomming familiar and quite proficient with them. I might even be colonel long with them.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

If you Google search Razr X Tours and then switch it to "images" check it out what was right in the middle of the page.

RXT.png

If you Google search Razr X Tours and then switch it to "images" check it out what was right in the middle of the page.

RXT.png

Haha. That's pimp!

Agreed, but with the technology in the Razr X irons, the sole of the clubs is actually pretty thin. They removed some of the weight and placed it elsewhere. It'd be great to get some pictures up comparing them.

That's correct, the topline and sole of the Razr X's are a bit thicker than the RXT's but they still look great themselves.

Here you go:

2010%20Callaway%20RAZR%20X%20Irons%202.jpg
razr-x-tour-iron-sole.jpg

Last edited:
I made the first page of google image results!!!! My job as Callaway staffer is now just getting started! I love that, great find Kmac.

Tmex, you should've went with the Tours, but you and dean both decided that when the pressure is on, you need help. I like that! Honesty. And Taquitos.

Thanks Kevin. I was hoping more for a side by side. I'll try and sneak away tonight to visit PGA SS. I'm probably going Tour after the MC so I'm really curious how these are. I like smaller clubs but not too small and I really think sole wise, these clubs are a lot closer than people think. Appreciate the photos though.

I just went with the fitters recommendation. Seems like a copout but so is not going with a fitter :(. This event definitely is not defined by equipment and I dont want anyonethinking I'm being ungrateful. I love, love, love my Razr X's but I'm pretty good with irons when I'm on and I really know I could handle these.

I made the first page of google image results!!!! My job as Callaway staffer is now just getting started! I love that, great find Kmac.

Tmex, you should've went with the Tours, but you and dean both decided that when the pressure is on, you need help. I like that! Honesty. And Taquitos.

I think some in hand side by side pics would be marcawesome. Maybe I'll make a special stop on my way home just to get pics for this thread. Im a guy like that.

I just went with the fitters recommendation. Seems like a copout but so is not going with a fitter :(. This event definitely is not defined by equipment and I dont want anyonethinking I'm being ungrateful. I love, love, love my Razr X's but I'm pretty good with irons when I'm on and I really know I could handle these.

You could absolutely handle them. The "tour" in the title may just scare some away but they're nothing like "tour" irons I've hit in the past.

Really hope a lot more people hit these up my friend. Just too good an iron to miss out on.

You could absolutely handle them. The "tour" in the title may just scare some away but they're nothing like "tour" irons I've hit in the past.

OEM this is why we are anchors/boats. Thanks broski!

I think some in hand side by side pics would be marcawesome. Maybe I'll make a special stop on my way home just to get pics for this thread. Im a guy like that.

Trying so hard not to OEM some RAZR X Forged. Maybe they will sell me AHA's heh.

I just did the google image thing for the Nike Pro Combos and Team Hacker Supporter tag is there.

I just did the google image thing for the Nike Pro Combos and Team Hacker Supporter tag is there.

That's outstanding. Team Hackers may not have the majority of the forum's support but we have Google's. Tells me one thing: we are far more active.

That's outstanding. Team Hackers may not have the majority of the forum's support but we have Google's. Tells me one thing: we are far more active.

Well sure TC. When you post everything twice! :D

Trying so hard not to OEM some RAZR X Forged. Maybe they will sell me AHA's heh.

Doooooooeeeettttttt! Razr forged are fantastic irons that deserve a lot more fanfare then they're getting.

Kevin: Did you remember to plug the fibre back into the server? : p

Doooooooeeeettttttt! Razr forged are fantastic irons that deserve a lot more fanfare then they're getting.

Kevin: Did you remember to plug the fibre back into the server? : p

lol how did you know? I did actually. They finished the build and needed it plugged back in.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

Back