Callaway X-Hot & X-Hot Pro Driver Preview Thread

No, he is still dilly-dallying around. It's so frustrating that he cant pull the trigger. He's letting the forum down, really.
Big time. I'm sure he's completely unaware too. Someone needs to tell him to get with it already.

Would you be interested in any trades for it when you're ready to move it?

mikedean did you pick one of these up under the cover of darkness last night?

I did happen to wake up at 4:15 to see what the auction ended at

Its only 9.5's up for auction, and Im hell bent on a 10.5, so buy it now in the near future....just waiting for a bid

Would you be interested in any trades for it when you're ready to move it?

Sure in order of preference

1. Cupcakes
2. 588 8 Irons

I fixed that 8i. I hit good shots with it now. We had a talk, re-glued it.

Sure in order of preference

1. Cupcakes
2. 588 8 Irons
I may have a few of these left from my daughter's 4th Bday party!!!
IMG_4621_zps9ed3eeed.jpg

just caught up on the thread.... i've been steering clear a little bit since i'm still upset i havn't been able to hit the XHOT Pro yet 3 more days till its released. i really am interested to see how this performs with a shaft cause all i know from hitting the XHOT is that face is SUPER HOT and i really am interested in seeing what kind of distance i can get out of it. I think this is one of the lightest heads i have swung. Jman might not be the only guy who has some lead tape on this bad boy cause the head is just so light and i'm the same way with wanting to know where the head is at all times during my swing.

just caught up on the thread.... i've been steering clear a little bit since i'm still upset i havn't been able to hit the XHOT Pro yet 3 more days till its released. i really am interested to see how this performs with a shaft cause all i know from hitting the XHOT is that face is SUPER HOT and i really am interested in seeing what kind of distance i can get out of it. I think this is one of the lightest heads i have swung. Jman might not be the only guy who has some lead tape on this bad boy cause the head is just so light and i'm the same way with wanting to know where the head is at all times during my swing.

Was just thinking today about the kind of damage this hot face could do with some other shafts out there...

Was just thinking today about the kind of damage this hot face could do with some other shafts out there...
Too bad you havent bought one yet to try out.

Same song, different tune.

Don't u have an electronics thread to post in, leave me be.

Freeing up cash, ill know my fate in next 23 hours

Don't u have an electronics thread to post in, leave me be.

Freeing up cash, ill know my fate in next 23 hours
Good luck dude, hope you get that driver. From what Dan has said and from reading your posts on it, it seems to just jive with you.

Mike strap on the big boy pants and BIN. This is ridiculous. This is verging on Hawk purchasing.

Best Driver I've hit to date. Solid in every category.

This is worse.

Nothing is worse than the Hawk dance to purchase. The Hawk ponder alone lasts longer than the average product cycle

i'm tempted to grab the black tie from the Xtreme and throw it in the XHOT and see what happens... 3 more days 3 more days 3 more days!!!!!!

Good luck dude, hope you get that driver. From what Dan has said and from reading your posts on it, it seems to just jive with you.

I'm in no hurry and I certainly don't want it sitting on my porch for 4 days while I'm in Florida
And yeah I hit it pretty darn well, as much as I wanted to rekindle with the extreme the numbers don't lie

I'm in no hurry and I certainly don't want it sitting on my porch for 4 days while I'm in Florida
And yeah I hit it pretty darn well, as much as I wanted to rekindle with the extreme the numbers don't lie

have them ship it to my house i'll make sure i take care of it for you buddy!

have them ship it to my house i'll make sure i take care of it for you buddy!

Dang it I was going to say the same thing. Send it to me Mike. Buck abuses drivers with his fast swing speed

Back