GG trying to explain how cutting up hotdogs and putting them in baked beans is okay, but putting ketchup on a hotdog is wrong is literally making me cry laughing.

Elbow macaroni, with melted butter and milk like cereal.

Diced olives mixed with cream cheese stuff into celery.

Did the first one all of the time. With parmesan cheese on it.

Did the first one all of the time. With parmesan cheese on it.

Every once in a while I still make a batch. I'll have to add the Parmesan cheese next time.

Sloppy Joe. Man, I haven't had one of those in a long, long time.
I still eat them, had one on Sunday.

I ate a ton of hot pockets and Cinnamon toast as a kid. Although the way I made cinnamon toast it should have been called sugar toast.

spaghettios-meatball-1-30-14.jpg

Has to be cold and out of the can though still eat this now on occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rectangle pizza at school

The soft cookies at school

Pizza English muffins

no wonder we are friends. I used to eat half the can cold before warming up the other half. Mostly it was so my mother would stop yelling at me for eating it cold.

I still eat them, had one on Sunday.

I ate a ton of hot pockets and Cinnamon toast as a kid. Although the way I made cinnamon toast it should have been called sugar toast.

True story. GG had never heard of cinnamon toast until like a month ago.

Totally agree.

My mother was (and still is) a terrible cook, so all of my favorite foods as a kid were school lunches. The rectangle pizza is of course legendary, and has been mentioned many times in this thread. I remember we always brought our lunch money to our teacher first thing in the morning so she could send in our class's order, and on pizza days we could order seconds and pay for the extra slice. Well, one day my friend Dan strode up to the desk and announced he was ordering THIRDS of pizza. We all gasped at the sheer audacity of ordering THREE slices of pizza. We all said "there's no way the school would let that happen!!!". Turns out, the school really didn't give two craps, and he got his three slices of pizza that day.

Dan was a hero.

We did raviolis cold from a can. Spaghetti O's didn't do it for me.

My mom used to make the best fried potatoes. All that was required was sliced spuds, onion, salt, pepper, bacon grease and the secret ingredient....her old black iron frying pan. Mmmmm...nothing better in the world than those things.

Pork n beans with Mac n cheese and hot dogs cut up. All mixed together...so good. Still make it from time to time for the little man and he loves it too.

My mom used to make this oven baked toast with butter, a slice of american cheese and a pineapple slice. Very weird. But very awesome.

Fish sticks is a good one. We actually had some the other day.

I'll also add bagel bites. (When Pizza's on a bagel you can eat pizza anytime)

This thread rocks!!!
107c827febeb8b96a6c18533195f2bb8.jpg

This thread rocks!!!
107c827febeb8b96a6c18533195f2bb8.jpg

Damn it.....didn't read the rules. Crap balls

I just opened this thread and I think I just decided on dinner. Fish sticks it is. Haha!

In college we had Bosco sticks, a garlic breadstick with cheese in the middle.. Think stuffed crust but a breadstick. Served with marinara sauce.. Wouldn't be unusual for me to down 6-7 of them.. No wonder I gained so much weight in college

8dbcac1a1bf15e3b3676e7e81cdeec85.jpg

I made my share of Pizza rolls back in the day.

It was a toss up between Chef Boyardee Ravioli or corn dogs

How could I forget Salisbury Steak day at school.

Back