Cleveland Launcher Ultralite FW Wood Review

bagging the the 15 and 17 FL, find both easy to hit from the deck.

Hello, first off, this is my first post after lurking and reading for a while. Thanks to everyone on here for helping me with the overhaul of my bag. Second, for anyone who has hit this club and the Mashie Fairway Woods, how do the two compare? There are some great deals on both of these online right now. Thanks.

Hello, first off, this is my first post after lurking and reading for a while. Thanks to everyone on here for helping me with the overhaul of my bag. Second, for anyone who has hit this club and the Mashie Fairway Woods, how do the two compare? There are some great deals on both of these online right now. Thanks.

The Mashie is far and away much easier to hit and easier to be more consistent too. A lot easier off the deck as well. The FL might be longer but at the sacrifice of accuracy IMO.

First off welcome! Head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself when you get a chance. It may be best to post this question on the thread for the Mashie FW as it is a bit more active. I really like this series of FW woods but the Mashie takes it to the next level IMO. I think it is just more forgiving for me because you can sweep it like a fairway or hit down like a hybrid and still get good results. A ton of good reviews in the Mashie thread and I am sure you will find several comparisons to the Ultralite series.

Thanks to both of you, that is exactly the feedback I was hoping for. I will check out the other thread as well.

The Mashie is far and away much easier to hit and easier to be more consistent too. A lot easier off the deck as well. The FL might be longer but at the sacrifice of accuracy IMO.

Perfect explanation. The Mashie is just more consistent for me. I will say though that the FL was a bomber when I connected with one. Mashie is just easier

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back