Club Twirling Drives Me NUTS!!

I have learned to love club twirling just because of how many people hate it. This rules.

You twirl cause it distracts OG from taking a nap while on the course hehe

I don't mind people twirling the club, but I say I do just because I don't know how to do it.

Doesn't bother me. Most people I golf with, myself included, rarely have time to twirl the club after contact. We are too busy watching the ball and trying to remember which tree it's under.

LOL that sounds just like us!!

It doesn't look like this guy knows how to twirl the club either....

Coolbreeze and I put on a club twirling expo during our match at The Morgan Cup on Saturday. There were some epic club twirls.

I've decided that my 7 year old will be given lessons this year to learn this great game. I talked to the coach and he asked me what I wanted him to learn first. He said putting or chipping would be a great start. I said he needs to learn the twirl! :blob::bomb::rain::yes:

That pro is a liar. I'm terrible yet have been told I have an amazing club twirl.

Jrod twirled after his shot off the first tee in the MC video and I cracked up.

Good or bad its gonna get twirled my friend!

So, what I have learned from this guy is; The best way to know if you hit a good shot with proper form, is if you are able to twirl the club after you finish your swing. Great lesson...:banghead:

Back